3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

giggidy

Apr 24, 2018
View attachment 825361
I am really happy noone complained about music until now in my games, because I Wrote All of them.I got a keyboard on tuesday and i composed all the music in the morning from 4:00 to 9:00.
So i made story, programmed it, animated it and translated..and composed the music XD(like i did with The factotum game as well). And i made hundreds of typos...well yeah, it is a bit to much for a freetime activity:)
Also I make some gameplay on youtube:
I gotta say, I tried it and really liked it. Big fan of your work and art styles. I enjoyed this new game concept, simple, nice pace (though a bit stale from time to time, but nothing too annoying), and for the most part it´s always busy, which kept me engaged, best thing is that you don't drop tons and tons of text, even the longest dialogs are easy to read through without getting bored af, the writing is a bit off, but if you want I am willing to offer help if you so wanted to, as of right now I have a fair amount of free time and if you wanted some help to check your text before putting it in, I'm in for sure (free of charge ofc) the only catch would be that I would be able to do so as long as I got the time for it, but since it isn't super heavy on that regard I'm confident to find more than enough time.

MassiveCrackHole

Aug 12, 2020
Hey Inusen. Great art as always in the new update. Just one thing - would you want someone to help you correcting the dialogue? I would like to offer my help to fix them up and make the sentences more natural.

Reactions: giggidy

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Hello Evryone, Thank you for all the offers , I allready found a close friend who can fix some grammary errors but i need to copy paste all the text for him so it is a nice timetaking activity. If we do not beat it, i will contact you of course:)
I allready work on the part 3. Script almost done, the strategy part is allready set:)

On patreon you can support me so i can work on games, musics, programming, animating etc.. so helping me to improve.

I also will work normally on the places i do,those are the first!!! as you can see in freetime i work on my own games, i needed to test my workload and it seems i can make it.I really enjoy your reactions, comments! And programming, writing own music, animate as i wish and what i want!
I also gave several ideas To MTD game(slap Joey, sunbath scene,fight with cat scene. Lindas actions in background like clean up..take card, put Lindas zipzar down...etc) but now i can make my ideas to make my own games colorfull.This is so exciting.
faun cl.gif
Today i need to go out, put on my mask to be safe and buy food, in the afternoon i might come back to game script:)
Be safe everyone! Take care!

Last edited:

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Inusen
Beatifull Game! But PLS, can you load you Game anywere exsept MEGA? I can not load form where... :(

Last edited:

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Will MediaFire work with you?.....I might be able to upload the game on that
Yeah, if you can please update it and share the link with us:) Thank you! Please show the game for more and more people, i am new at making games like that , and wish more people can play and enjoy it and if possible support me to make more games:)

BigTombolo

Feb 20, 2020
Is there any ETA for the new update?
I know the update come up a little ago. I just wanna know, no pressure for me.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Hey Inusen, big fan of your art. Thanks for being such a nice and approachable guy. Looking forward to more MTD, if you do, milftoon comics, and any future projects :)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Wowow dude! I follow your art since... a few years already and your name got burned into my brain after I found out who is responsible to these arts I found. Your my most fav 2D artist (and I have only a few I really like since I am quite nitpicky)

I always wanted to write you. Thank yo for your work and since I saw you not only do milf/son stuff but also older man/younger woman stuff - which I personally like more - and I saw your curvy Jasmine from Aladin I always wanted to see her in action with her daddy. Also curvy Alice hngnhn. xD (Even your grandma character was so hot LOL) Her curves and the quality are on point and I bet you learned years to adapt the Disney style to its perfection.

that you do games now even with Jasmine involved is beyond crazy for me. Also that you are So talkative! I srsly still can’t believe it! xD

and damn! You speak quite many languages and you have a doctor? In languages? Damn. So talented! And you speak german? Damn bro I am also german! LOL ich pack‘s nicht xD ich feier dich extrem!
One of my most fav comics of you is the one where the mc is a girl during colonisation times and gets fucked by some old Native American who turns out to be her father. I always hoped to see more stuff like this.

Edit: Sooooo your first game you shared here is some sort of Civilisation (Die Siedler) type of thing? And you play a young prince not the old king or the lost, exciled hot chick? _/Ó_Ò\_ not my type of game but i played it till i am not over 1000 untis each of the 3 materials, but can't harvest gold nor the other stuff. And the king dude , aswell as the witch and the vikings doesn't speak to me :< the other (two?) games what are they?

Last edited:

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Wowow dude! I follow your art since... a few years already and your name got burned into my brain after I found out who is responsible to these arts I found. Your my most fav 2D artist (and I have only a few I really like since I am quite nitpicky)

I always wanted to write you. Thank yo for your work and since I saw you not only do milf/son stuff but also older man/younger woman stuff - which I personally like more - and I saw your curvy Jasmine from Aladin I always wanted to see her in action with her daddy. Also curvy Alice hngnhn. xD (Even your grandma character was so hot LOL) Her curves and the quality are on point and I bet you learned years to adapt the Disney style to its perfection.

that you do games now even with Jasmine involved is beyond crazy for me. Also that you are So talkative! I srsly still can’t believe it! xD

and damn! You speak quite many languages and you have a doctor? In languages? Damn. So talented! And you speak german? Damn bro I am also german! LOL ich pack‘s nicht xD ich feier dich extrem!
One of my most fav comics of you is the one where the mc is a girl during colonisation times and gets fucked by some old Native American who turns out to be her father. I always hoped to see more stuff like this.

Edit: Sooooo your first game you shared here is some sort of Civilisation (Die Siedler) type of thing? And you play a young prince not the old king or the lost, exciled hot chick? _/Ó_Ò\_ not my type of game but i played it till i am not over 1000 untis each of the 3 materials, but can't harvest gold nor the other stuff. And the king dude , aswell as the witch and the vikings doesn't speak to me :< the other (two?) games what are they?
Thank you for your nice words:) These will motivate me.
I am happy you like the Comic Thanksgiving, I wrote it total and this was my own idea fully:)I also wrote Barn story alone.
Check for that, too:) Maybe you will like it, to.
Of german: Ich habe viel vergessen, aber deutch is meine lieblingsspache. Ich spreche manchmal, aber leider nicht so viel und schreiben ist nich meine lieblingsspiel:) Ich bin dr. aus apotheker, aber das ist nich meine sache. Ich wollte helpen aber bei uns es get um geld...ich wollte immer animator sein:) Ich lerne und kempfe viel zu erreichen mein Ziel.
Back to english: To make this game run, make the peasants sample row materials, according to the will of king. You need to buy food to get more peasants and build up houses to have more place for teh peasants. If oyu reacha specific number of workers , your dad will give you the right to open the mines. Ask Furo or the old lady, Artemis ..so all characters around, what to do if you get stuck:) You can make peasants change workplace by pressing the - button by worktable.
I plan to do more games and maybe you will like one of those types:) I really love strategy games and made all i love in one game:)

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
Thank you for your nice words:) These will motivate me.
I am happy you like the Comic Thanksgiving, I wrote it total and this was my own idea fully:)I also wrote Barn story alone.
Check for that, too:) Maybe you will like it, to.
Of german: Ich habe viel vergessen, aber deutch is meine lieblingsspache. Ich spreche manchmal, aber leider nicht so viel und schreiben ist nich meine lieblingsspiel:) Ich bin dr. aus apotheker, aber das ist nich meine sache. Ich wollte helpen aber bei uns es get um geld...ich wollte immer animator sein:) Ich lerne und kempfe viel zu erreichen mein Ziel.
Back to english: To make this game run, make the peasants sample row materials, according to the will of king. You need to buy food to get more peasants and build up houses to have more place for teh peasants. If oyu reacha specific number of workers , your dad will give you the right to open the mines. Ask Furo or the old lady, Artemis ..so all characters around, what to do if you get stuck:) You can make peasants change workplace by pressing the - button by worktable.
I plan to do more games and maybe you will like one of those types:) I really love strategy games and made all i love in one game:)
I love your games and they are best ,keep uploading this type of games and best of luck

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes