3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
I don't know how to open the gold mine, I got 50 workers but had to give 20 to the king to borrow, for how long idk. any hints?
How much places do you have?You can build new houses.If you can buy a bag you need to have the road and reached the kings order for 50 peasants.After you reached 50 peasants he allows to open mines.

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
After i load the game it said game over, what to do next?
Try to start the game again, maybe you have - gold or tap Ctrl or Alt key and it ruins game.
Also How does SAve work for everyone form first version???My Pc saw the early saves from the other version.
To give people tools or interact with, please search hot spots on screen, cursor of mouse will change if you touch something!

Last edited:

Qwer001002

Aug 13, 2020
What to do after make gizi house and my gold go in negative and no new scene I get in the game , and when I come to know that the game is over Inusen please helppp

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
What to do after make gizi house and my gold go in negative and no new scene I get in the game , and when I come to know that the game is over Inusen please helppp
Try to get the gold in +, so use peasants on the gold mine more than on other places. The peasants should return from your father, the king( it take 4-5 minutes).Click on some persons in the village(like fauan or furo) ,get to the village back and something will happen.

Qwer001002

Aug 13, 2020
How to know the version is end
Try to get the gold in +, so use peasants on the gold mine more than on other places. The peasants should return from your father, the king( it take 4-5 minutes).Click on some persons in the village(like fauan or furo) ,get to the village back and something will happen.

Ku6bhi

Sep 13, 2020
After playing sometime the preparing worker remains same and the remaining time just looping 3...2..1 for infinite times....how to get out of this Inusen

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
After playing sometime the preparing worker remains same and the remaining time just looping 3...2..1 for infinite times....how to get out of this Inusen
Do you have a bed icon on the right side? How much bed is remaining to use? You need to build houses to get new beds and so you have place for peasants:)

mathias1231996

Aug 17, 2019
How do i manage the peasants it says somehing about pressing + and - but done that everywhere, how does it work? Or Am i just being stupid

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
Ok, so i woke up at 4:00 and now at 20:26 i could finaly update the next version of If you do:)
I would like to remember you: I make this game TOTAL free! I use my freetime to prepare such games.
My english is not the best because it is not my mother language.
I need to do visuals, programming and english grammer...and grammer is the last for me XD!
I make the game total free so i can not pay translate and have no time to use other help(some nice fan friends offered).
I use the time to make the animations and programming, but i have not so much time for translate.

Still i hope you will enjoy, it is really great to make games and hold contact with you:)
Please try hard to reach the goals, try out one thing more if it does not work first. I could not se big bugs and i hope there are not many.
And for Mothers sake! Please do not press Ctrl and Alt like crazy!! XD Use the mouse only to play!
As i see renpy remembers saves from before. Update and run the exe on same hard disc you played version one and saves should load. I still test save system.
Here is If you do V2:

View attachment 821817
this game is really hard to find
you should make an dedicated thread for it

cloud09

May 16, 2020
Just from what I gathered from playing for an hour or so...

Basically your objective is to gather resources to please your asshole dad. To do so you need to train villagers and build houses

To train villagers, at the top left corner there is an icon, click on that then click on the icon underneath to start training
Do the same to build houses

The top right corner shows (presumably and from top to bottom)
1. Number of free villager
2. Number of working villager
3. Number of soldier?
4. Total population
5. Maximum capacity (that you can increase by building house)

Bottom screen is where you allocate workers to where and how many. At the furthest left is an arrow icon, select that to open one of the three menu which are:
1. Resource menu: show current number of resources - food, lumber, stone, gold, something, and maybe leather?
2. Worker allocation menu: click plus or minus button to add or remove worker from an area. The first three are pretty self-explanatory, but for gold and the other resource you won't be able to mine for yet, probably because the game isn't finished.
3. How many house you currently have. That's it.

Also talk to NPCs yada yada. Hot girl Fauna will have some additional dialogue options as you play.
Thanks for detailed tip, now moving forward.

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
id2.png
I am really happy noone complained about music until now in my games, because I Wrote All of them.I got a keyboard on tuesday and i composed all the music in the morning from 4:00 to 9:00.
So i made story, programmed it, animated it and translated..and composed the music XD(like i did with The factotum game as well). And i made hundreds of typos...well yeah, it is a bit to much for a freetime activity:)
Also I make some gameplay on youtube:

Reactions: Ku6bhi and Valila
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes