3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Qtiomega89

Apr 23, 2019
The game is easy because the rate at which food,wood,stone is gathered is fast
Also keep something like quests in your next update
Example:- The king tells the prince to procure 500 food , 300 stone etc in a specific amount of time if the player is a able to do it then the game progresses otherwise you LOSE

If you want more ideas I'll be happy to help as I've played a lot of strategy games:)
Nice game(y)

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Could someone explain to me what to do in the game?
I couldn't do anything, or better, I don't know what to do.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
when you get to see the place where you are supposed to do your kingdom talk to the hunter he's close to the river and he will tell you the basics

Reactions: V&M

MassiveCrackHole

Aug 12, 2020
Just from what I gathered from playing for an hour or so...

Basically your objective is to gather resources to please your asshole dad. To do so you need to train villagers and build houses

To train villagers, at the top left corner there is an icon, click on that then click on the icon underneath to start training
Do the same to build houses

The top right corner shows (presumably and from top to bottom)
1. Number of free villager
2. Number of working villager
3. Number of soldier?
4. Total population
5. Maximum capacity (that you can increase by building house)

Bottom screen is where you allocate workers to where and how many. At the furthest left is an arrow icon, select that to open one of the three menu which are:
1. Resource menu: show current number of resources - food, lumber, stone, gold, something, and maybe leather?
2. Worker allocation menu: click plus or minus button to add or remove worker from an area. The first three are pretty self-explanatory, but for gold and the other resource you won't be able to mine for yet, probably because the game isn't finished.
3. How many house you currently have. That's it.

Also talk to NPCs yada yada. Hot girl Fauna will have some additional dialogue options as you play.

Reactions: cloud09 and V&M

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
The game is easy because the rate at which food,wood,stone is gathered is fast
Also keep something like quests in your next update
Example:- The king tells the prince to procure 500 food , 300 stone etc in a specific amount of time if the player is a able to do it then the game progresses otherwise you LOSE

If you want more ideas I'll be happy to help as I've played a lot of strategy games:)
Nice game(y)
Good idea, but the idea is to get a girl, loosing a game would be sad XD we want to see boobs and pussy XDMaybe a normal startegy game will have this type of gaming, but now i try to focus first on the girls:) Thank you!

Reactions: romance23

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
How did you build wall like that?

Also can anyone tell me why my leather(?) is in the negative? Broken game or i fucked up?
ZalimXX: Well, how did you do this? You played the later update files like the wall XD did you skip or something?Those are not fixed just inserted. I played the game and i did not get there XD YOu are a wizard man!

Alos pressing Ctrl or Tab can cause problems by play, only use the mouse to skip.

I work on add all the things after each other and add new characters in the sysetem i did by first one.
You gave me an idea to search for keys i need to block...Let me know if you know how to do it in renpy please XD.
I learn programming by making games. I try to repiar all things in next update, but Please Use only mouse.If you use mouse the game runs well.

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Just from what I gathered from playing for an hour or so...

Basically your objective is to gather resources to please your asshole dad. To do so you need to train villagers and build houses

To train villagers, at the top left corner there is an icon, click on that then click on the icon underneath to start training
Do the same to build houses

The top right corner shows (presumably and from top to bottom)
1. Number of free villager
2. Number of working villager
3. Number of soldier?
4. Total population
5. Maximum capacity (that you can increase by building house)

Bottom screen is where you allocate workers to where and how many. At the furthest left is an arrow icon, select that to open one of the three menu which are:
1. Resource menu: show current number of resources - food, lumber, stone, gold, something, and maybe leather?
2. Worker allocation menu: click plus or minus button to add or remove worker from an area. The first three are pretty self-explanatory, but for gold and the other resource you won't be able to mine for yet, probably because the game isn't finished.
3. How many house you currently have. That's it.

Also talk to NPCs yada yada. Hot girl Fauna will have some additional dialogue options as you play.
Thank you to tell the the rules! Furo explains some but your is more pro, you play such games for sure!

Reactions: MassiveCrackHole

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
ZalimXX: Well, how did you do this? You played the later update files like the wall XD did you skip or something?Those are not fixed just inserted. I played the game and i did not get there XD YOu are a wizard man!

Alos pressing Ctrl or Tab can cause problems by play, only use the mouse to skip.

I work on add all the things after each other and add new characters in the sysetem i did by first one.
You gave me an idea to search for keys i need to block...Let me know if you know how to do it in renpy please XD.
I learn programming by making games. I try to repiar all things in next update, but Please Use only mouse.If you use mouse the game runs well. hmm...i allready figured out maybe how to solv the problem...let me try..
To leather in minuse MAssiveCrack is because you pressed some keys on keyboard or skipped and also The King asks for leather:)
Did someone noted the Vikings?

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
And now i have problem, i think is bug or crash, for remaining time do every 3 seconds, not 30 seconds like normal
Do you see this double bed on the up right side of the screen? it means you have 5 bed, so you can handle only 5 peasants. If you would like to work with more peasants, please buy a house wich contains bew bed:) I think thi sis not a bugXDI hope!
Also with + and- down in menu you can send the peasants to the right place to work:)So if you need wood, press the - next to the food and add a plus on the wood icon:)

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes