3.80 star(s) 6 Votes
Mar 19, 2018
Do you see this double bed on the up right side of the screen? it means you have 5 bed, so you can handle only 5 peasants. If you would like to work with more peasants, please buy a house wich contains bew bed:) I think thi sis not a bugXDI hope!
Also with + and- down in menu you can send the peasants to the right place to work:)So if you need wood, press the - next to the food and add a plus on the wood icon:)
I'll try it

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
when is the next update?
As you can see the startegy part is built up, we will make a village and i need only to allow these parts, what left is the girls scene, but i bought a bigger and stronger pc and i suffer with it since 5 days now XD If someone knows the Win 10 home edition 64 bit driver for Nvidia geforce GTX 1650 super(windforce)graphic card, I would be really happy and thankfull!!And i can work faster if i have that pc! XD I really almost tried all drivers from official page and it still does not work!

Reactions: XXII

guycier

Dec 25, 2019
As you can see the startegy part is built up, we will make a village and i need only to allow these parts, what left is the girls scene, but i bought a bigger and stronger pc and i suffer with it since 5 days now XD If someone knows the Win 10 home edition 64 bit driver for Nvidia geforce GTX 1650 super(windforce)graphic card, I would be really happy and thankfull!!And i can work faster if i have that pc! XD I really almost tried all drivers from official page and it still does not work!
Im looking forward to this game mate! I hope u update faster , hoping to make some really awesome actions !

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I appreciate your effort and thank you for what you have presented and I hope that this game and others will not affect your main game, milftoon drama

I wait for that day when you become a teacher and learn your beautiful art :giggle:

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
I appreciate your effort and thank you for what you have presented and I hope that this game and others will not affect your main game, milftoon drama

I wait for that day when you become a teacher and learn your beautiful art :giggle:
You know, my work is first, i work there 3 months forward, so effecting my other work is not possible.
When i work on these games is when i feel ill and bad.So i can choose between lie down with pains OR i can make programming..and when i see your comments i think it is worth to programming a game and share it with you then just lie down without drawing in pain. I rested for a few months since february, but it did not help, feeling that pain is more awfull alone, when i have pain and i can make the programming it seems the pain goes faster away.

Some other artist try to catch my works saying:" i will help you because you are ill, i can draw like you, so give me your work, you have tooo much!..." Oh man, people should stop that, find yourself another way to get accepted, get work.
I worked a lot to get a place, i updated hundreds of free works, those made me happy to do, to read comments. And i made a DR. in university during that and i worked during i drew those, i work on comics, games animations and i still update free contenst. Because i get motivated and feel extra happy to give you these works!
By saying from a commenter here that he wishes it will not effect milftoon drama is a bit disturbing for secound time or more... I know my duties, but i make this game when i am in pain.It helps me to recover. I make my ususal work and it goes faster if i am happy to read nice comments on my own game.When in am happy i can work better and faster.There is no place here to make people frustrated, and artist it doe snot help, just make feel bad and stop working ina flow...

I can not start on some projects if i do not feel 100% on my work. That is not good so i need to rest as well to get the max i can progress. The resting time is for game making now.So i allready figured out scenes to the game and you can build some nice houses and buildings in v2..right on way XD

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
You know, my work is first, i work there 3 months forward, so effecting my other work is not possible.
When i work on these games is when i feel ill and bad.So i can choose between lie down with pains OR i can make programming..and when i see your comments i think it is worth to programming a game and share it with you then just lie down without drawing in pain. I rested for a few months since february, but it did not help, feeling that pain is more awfull alone, when i have pain and i can make the programming it seems the pain goes faster away.

Some other artist try to catch my works saying:" i will help you because you are ill, i can draw like you, so give me your work, you have tooo much!..." Oh man, people should stop that, find yourself another way to get accepted, get work.
I worked a lot to get a place, i updated hundreds of free works, those made me happy to do, to read comments. And i made a DR. in university during that and i worked during i drew those, i work on comics, games animations and i still update free contenst. Because i get motivated and feel extra happy to give you these works!
By saying from a commenter here that he wishes it will not effect milftoon drama is a bit disturbing for secound time or more... I know my duties, but i make this game when i am in pain.It helps me to recover. I make my ususal work and it goes faster if i am happy to read nice comments on my own game.When in am happy i can work better and faster.There is no place here to make people frustrated, and artist it doe snot help, just make feel bad and stop working ina flow...

I can not start on some projects if i do not feel 100% on my work. That is not good so i need to rest as well to get the max i can progress. The resting time is for game making now.So i allready figured out scenes to the game and you can build some nice houses and buildings in v2..right on way XD
I deeply apologize to you because I did not intend to interfere with your work and as you know, I am a fan of all your works, including the milftoon drama (y)

Also the pain you suffer from, I wish you a speedy recovery

I hope you get rid of depression and come back in the best way. Also, I am excited about the upcoming update of your strategy game :LOL:

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
I deeply apologize to you because I did not intend to interfere with your work and as you know, I am a fan of all your works, including the milftoon drama (y)

Also the pain you suffer from, I wish you a speedy recovery

I hope you get rid of depression and come back in the best way. Also, I am excited about the upcoming update of your strategy game :LOL:
Well you know i am not depressed at all XD-this pain will never go away, i suffer from an illness since i was born and it can not be helped, but i am not depressed, i am happy so i can publish my own games as well and people like MTD as well, so i am rellay happy.
I really do not know where your toughts came from XD

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes