3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
:) Thank you but I have my thread and i cannot see so many comments there either XD Separate them would be just more work, but when more people will react to my games I will open more thread for sure! Thank you for your cool advice!!
Let me put it that way ; Trafic-wise, a thread doesn't need any outside help = the users (us) are the ones who make it alive by commenting, debating, sharing save files, giving hints, help, etc... You should have more trust in your work. May be it will take time, but your threads will definitely start to grow on their own at a certain point. Trust me ; you've already got a solid fan-base. Time will do the rest, Inusen-kun :)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Day 2 update was very fun, but goddamn did I hate that goddamn dog. That shit just
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, not just that but both Debra and Grandma really hate MC or something? I make
(wish to see more photos from her tho, not just 1), hope to see more updates in the future and we could have some fun with
(she look very hot and still have curves)

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Day 2 update was very fun, but goddamn did I hate that goddamn dog. That shit just peeing everywhere and tear off the papers if I didn't keeping my eyes on Fifi, not just that but both Debra and Grandma really hate MC or something? I make a sandwich with a bit of Mustard and she throw right into his face, peeping on Debra's bathing and got knock on the head. At the very least we got some fun scenes with Debra and 1 photos with her in bikini (wish to see more photos from her tho, not just 1), hope to see more updates in the future and we could have some fun with Grandma too (she look very hot and still have curves)
Spoiler tag, bro, spoiler tag... Not everyone had the chance to play the update yet, me included... I thought that it was Inusen who replied and bam. Spoiled.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Don't know why, but it doesn't appear. LOL.

Wrap your text between those two tags . You can also access it from your editor by clicking on (insert)>spoiler> 3 dots with a bottom arrow next to the flag icon ;)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
When update The Factotum come?
I do not know it yet, it was updated last month(december) .In february I plan If you do 4 and after that the Gasmine visual novel, but it is pending from comments and Patrons all around.Who did you like the most? (Ancika? or Rose or Cili? or someone else?)

Reactions: Dicho
Nov 28, 2018
What's up Discreen Vision games or should I say Inusen ? ;) Been a while didn't talk to you. Thanks for sharing your games. I wanted to give you a piece of advice. You should create a thread individually for each one of your game = better visibility. ;)
That's a great idea really otherwise there are already 2 threads for these games and it gets confusing o_O different threads would be great

Reactions: Kakato

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
If I would get more than 3 comments per game I would understand this, but people really do not comment here so much.
The other person opened a thread after me and I think it was a bit rude to open it when the Developer allready opened a thread for his games. Other developers have only one Thread as I see and i think it is unfair to handle me a different way, i do not want to get moderated when I answer my own games questions.. BUT I will open more thread if more people will talk about the games. This is natural and a nice idea IN the future:)

Reactions: atef
Nov 28, 2018
Played Secret of the House for the first time and ofc that artwork was great loved it
As for the game it felt kinda slow according to my taste like
Then there are some dialogues which are not correct I guess that's cause Inusen's first language isn't English and I'll be happy to help with corrections if there is any way that I can

Finally a suggestion that I would like to see in the next updates - Pls highlight the clickable objects half the time I didn't have any idea on what to click, highlighting them like in other games would be nice and helpful

Though overall it was an interesting game I liked how the story is going and

Nov 28, 2018
If I would get more than 3 comments per game I would understand this, but people really do not comment here so much.
The other person opened a thread after me and I think it was a bit rude to open it when the Developer allready opened a thread for his games. Other developers have only one Thread as I see and i think it is unfair to handle me a different way, i do not want to get moderated when I answer my own games questions.. BUT I will open more thread if more people will talk about the games. This is natural and a nice idea IN the future:)
You can get the ownership of that thread transferred it was probably opened as this thread showed as fanart not sure though pretty sure they would transfer the ownership quickly

Reactions: Kakato

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
You can get the ownership of that thread transferred it was probably opened as this thread showed as fanart not sure though pretty sure they would transfer the ownership quickly
Well I asked for the ownership 2 times and the admins did not even bother to answer me.

Game: Did you play it with android? Because on PC the mouse cursor is changing above the objects you can click on. In a telephone screen it is difficult to see from your finger. Putt putt and other games do not have any lights either and I think it is better to search and think instead of clicking 3 and reaching our goles or move mouse to see objects light.Did you play Scooby doo old ms-dos game? It was super and hard! In Tomb Raider 6..7 I did not like to see this lighting up object effect. I like to search XD Maybe in a new game I will add such a feauture, but TSOTH I plan to stay that way:)
Derbra is living her own life so she makes things in a time. If you miss her in the bathroom you wont see the pinup..
Language: Yeah I noticed I clicked on some grammary error wich the program automaticly changed and to bad XD I will repair it next time.
LET me know how many people want to play the game in Hungarian language XD I will update my own language version if many ask for it with happiness.
I am also happy you give ideas, tell your opinion, It is helpfull and I will try to improve!
Thank you!

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Well I asked for the ownership 2 times and the admins did not even bother to answer me.

Game: Did you play it with android? Because on PC the mouse cursor is changing above the objects you can click on. In a telephone screen it is difficult to see from your finger. Putt putt and other games do not have any lights either and I think it is better to search and think instead of clicking 3 and reaching our goles or move mouse to see objects light.Did you play Scooby doo old ms-dos game? It was super and hard! In Tomb Raider 6..7 I did not like to see this lighting up object effect. I like to search XD Maybe in a new game I will add such a feauture, but TSOTH I plan to stay that way:)
Derbra is living her own life so she makes things in a time. If you miss her in the bathroom you wont see the pinup..
I am also happy oyu give ideas, tell your opinion, It is helpfull and I will try to improve! Thank you!
UncleVT TheImage Sorry for disturbing you guys, but mind helping him please? :)

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes