3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Hey Hey Ho Ho

Feb 3, 2021
Hey admin, can i ask the Factotum walktrough at number 10? im stuck on number 9. And also how did i find the pillow from The secret of the House? stay safe

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Rich milf: yes, I will add similar characters because I am the creator of those characters as well. I cna not be different , all characters will look similar to my other works. I am one person who makes art, programming and music as well.
In MT i prefer Adun art, but he's gone.
In yours MTD, the best is rich milf. The worst is mom. Fap on a model from a Disney cartoon, for children of 7 years old... this is not what i dream about)))

PS: If you started working on one game, people would have already started to catch up. But for now, you're just wasting your time. (g. translate)

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
In MT i prefer Adun art, but he's gone.
In yours MTD, the best is rich milf. The worst is mom. Fap on a model from a Disney cartoon, for children of 7 years old... this is not what i dream about)))

PS: If you started working on one game, people would have already started to catch up. But for now, you're just wasting your time. (g. translate)
Oh you are so nice..but i do not know why you play my games and check my art...I think you should search another place for such nice comments:)
Thank you!
They started hate comments! I got better! They attack me so I got so good some nice people attack me! I am on the right track baby! I was born this way!I am full with ideas and motivation!
Thank you! You wont believ but this really helps!

Last edited:

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Hey admin, can i ask the Factotum walktrough at number 10? im stuck on number 9. And also how did i find the pillow from The secret of the House? stay safe
Pillow is in the cabinet left in the living room( Debra tells you when he gave the bed sheet.)
Factotum: Clean up all dirt! Theer is some on door as well!

Minute: 4:00 Alexander goes in bathroom and takes the sponge. Just check this part and do not watch it till the end! XD Let me know if there is still a problem!

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
To every person who contact me to offer programming: I am programming these games and I do not need any more programmer right now. If I need help I will ask you guys and I thank you, it is really pleasing to get so many offers. But i started my games official since 3 months.I started programming total from 0 since 10 months now. I try my best to get better in programming, in art and in music writing:) I wish to know how far I can reach from myself.
Thank you!

Last edited:

Hey Hey Ho Ho

Feb 3, 2021
Pillow is in the cabinet left in the living room( Debra tells you when he gave the bed sheet.)
Factotum: Clean up all dirt! Theer is some on door as well!

Minute: 4:00 Alexander goes in bathroom and takes the sponge. Just check this part and do not watch it till the end! XD Let me know if there is still a problem!
oh yeah thank you for your replies, im already completed both of the game earlier ago, stay safe

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
The game is easy because the rate at which food,wood,stone is gathered is fast
Also keep something like quests in your next update
Example:- The king tells the prince to procure 500 food , 300 stone etc in a specific amount of time if the player is a able to do it then the game progresses otherwise you LOSE

If you want more ideas I'll be happy to help as I've played a lot of strategy games:)
Nice game(y)
rating on gathering is slow to me but anyway not went it in the negative it slowers.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
when you get to see the place where you are supposed to do your kingdom talk to the hunter he's close to the river and he will tell you the basics
yes but dosn't tell you about king take your resources and giving you mass negatives back.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
what the fk i'm not building anything and my resoures still drops and then the ass king just fk you over with negatives what.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Hi i'm i was vey frust by this game and as i read ppl comment and they has finish it and i wasn't able but i took another chance and start over and i guess i has skip over the part where i didn't kow that you could by peseant's with food and i'm now happy that i'm enjoy the game if would kinda please hind light that part in the next one so it dos't confuse me again thank you.

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
so those vilking and about a boat i haven't see it yet some one they saw it.
If you allready built any houses they will cost material.
Go to Furo, the hunter, he has a ststistic and you can follow the material numbers there as well.
Vikings arrive after a few houses are built if i remember well.
How is game going? I will make a long gameplay and update it on youtube in the future, but you have allready a video from part 3:

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes