3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Hmm what is up the game making life of discreen or whatever alias he or she is up nowadays?

A lot of talent but i still remembered one of the reasons of its flaws are the lack of not taking well criticism or just being too heated lol

Reactions: darkel2001
Feb 11, 2023
Day 9 of the game is finished and updated. Support on patreon and get early access! The more you pledge the earlier you can play the new version. As a high tier supporter help us to find game bugs, vote on polls , help to build the story. We also offer exclusive artbooks, pinups on high tiers! Support so we can add more and more content in the game!
Please tell me where to get the game Milftoon_Drama

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
for me I would put Amanda higher, and you could have added more to the ZZZ if you go as far as adding all the women in game which could be tedious to do, overall not a bad tier list
I think they could all be "ZZZ" but I have faith in some of them, Amanda and the witch could be in "needs development" but I think Inusen doesn't care.

Reactions: Noce
Oct 14, 2018
Lack of commitment i guess?

doesn't hurt to see what the progress its on kemono :p
I see, I was wondering if something prevented it, cause I tried looking around on other sites but was only able to find APK versions of newer updates, even the new Day 24 version.
EDIT: Disregard Day 24, it's not out yet, I misunderstood a post I read.

Last edited:

Lepradus

Oct 24, 2022
i'd say you're better off not giving him money. he's one of the most illogical and ungrateful artists i've ever seen :confused:
To say he's a shitty human being is like saying water's wet. If not for the art-style people would steer way clear of this one and for good reason. Also literally look at the comment you're replying to, one of the many reasons is right there.
Don't know what kind of problem you guys are having but I'm still in.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Can anyone here who has played all the games tell me if any of them have incest content?

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes