3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Protomano

Dec 25, 2020
I can't wear the clothes after cleaning it in order to impersonate the russian grandson.

It seems bugged.

Jan 15, 2019
To say he's a shitty human being is like saying water's wet. If not for the art-style people would steer way clear of this one and for good reason. Also literally look at the comment you're replying to, one of the many reasons is right there.
Humans are the most violent and aggressive organism on this planet. Plus as I had said before, he shouldn't have to ask for money. Here is how you make your biggest bang per buck.

1) You need to think of things as systems. This is how you prevent disaster and gain the most wealth possible. It is what Elon Musk does and look at how wealthy he is. You might not like the man, but you gotta admire his tenacity.

2) What you need to consider are a minimum of two different things that would work in tantum to feed off each other in an endless cycle of wealth creation. For this I would consider fandom and profit. Fandom may seem like a pointless thing, but hear me out, it isn't. It is how you project influence which in turn entices the people with the most money to offer you more than they otherwise would. In other words, you can make more money without demanding money for your work.

The reason why this is possible is because of one very important thing almost everyone ignores. Wealth inequality. If you try to lower the price you have for one item so as many people can purchase it, then you will ultimately make no money. The wealth distribution is so alarming that to receive the maximum amount of customers as possible will lead to no profit.

Does this mean you just ignore the majority of people. No. Because popularity still serves a powerful device if you can use it correctly. Projection of influence.

You make yourself look more talented than you actually are because more people are subscribing to your content, albeit for free.

3) By making the vast majority of your content free, you make yourself seem charitable in the eyes of the common man and they will be more willing to see more of your work because it is free.

4) But don't think you are actually getting nothing out of it. Rich people LOVE popularity. It is often what they lack due to the income inequality making them unpopular. You just got to have some sort of link in place for donation and remind people even if the vast majority don't, that you are doing this work for free, but it would go a long way to offer something so you don't go into financial ruin. Play it off like a bum who seems cool to give money to because it makes that person look cool too.

Because rich people are more likely to offer more money if it benefits them in some way, you will see bigger returns than trying to get as many people as possible to subscribe and without dissing the majority of people because you know most of them won't give you money for your work. Use them in a way that they can do without giving you any money and then use that popularity to win over the people who want to give you money so they too can be popular.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes