3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I am happy you like it! Debra is my favorite as well.
No, I release day 2 Of The Secret of the house today!! XD I just insert english text. and some sounds right now.And after that i need to play it so no text errors come and will be updated i no time!:)

If you do 4 is prepared but I do not really know the release date. MAybe next month.
Nice! Can't wait for the release, your games slowly grow on me after a few time playing with them. Still have a little trouble with the Factotum because of so many things to click and interact with and sometime I got a little confuse with some items

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Nice! Can't wait for the release, your games slowly grow on me after a few time playing with them. Still have a little trouble with the Factotum because of so many things to click and interact with and sometime I got a little confuse with some items
I am so appy to read such a nice comment XXD
What item is troublesome for you?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I am so appy to read such a nice comment XXD
What item is troublesome for you?
Step 10 with Ancika, I have done with the fixing Microwave and found the pencil but when I'm go to floor 4 I didn't see her or interact with any room. Every doors I click on was just MC comenting about the people living in there but won't walk into it

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Step 10 with Ancika, I have done with the fixing Microwave and found the pencil but when I'm go to floor 4 I didn't see her or interact with any room. Every doors I click on was just MC comenting about the people living in there but won't walk into it
Did you clean up the dirt by the old lady? Did you trow the trash in the trashcan (pink?)
Minute: 2: 49

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Thank you! It worked now
:) Super!
Upadted Secret of the house day 2 now for pc
and converting to android I found a bug for android and try to fix it now XD
I release here the game without viruses in a few days! So hold on!
Come and suppport me on:
sofh 2 day.jpg

Last edited:

melfew

Jan 23, 2019
:) Super!
Upadted Secret of the house day 2 now for pc
and converting to android I found a bug for android and try to fix it now XD
I release here the game without viruses in a few days! So hold on!
Come and suppport me on:
View attachment 997253
I think debra and this game is probably the best girl and has the most potential out of all of your works i hope you folks do it justice maybe once you finish the other games you guys can put out a large update on this one more power to you!;)

Last edited:

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
I am happy you like Debra so much you can not wait to get more content! Support me on my patreon to get more in each update!

I will be hones: Let us get finiancial:
People I make this updates for 20 usd. I get 20 usd in my hand after taxes.

Some tell me" I just want to get Rich" Oh man! I earn 20 usd with all my works there! I am happy I can buy food!

I do not lie, I never lie!

Please be bit more...patient, I am happy you like the content but i need to sample support to get more content in the updates:)

I will publish the game here in a few days, please play it, advertise it if possible, show it to your friends, update game on the places you like, just credit me and this way more people will see it!If you can not pay to support, it is a big help for me!! Thank you! :)

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
wut ? it only says end of the first day prepared by discreen vision,where's day 2 ?
segg.jpg
The Secret of the house -Milf Adventure -day 2 game update!
The 2. day starts in the house of dirty secrets.
Download link for PC:
#x8xIBUbdR6GK7UbYOEOTPRG6vHaNp4GOm_WMFa0QjBQ
Key: x8xIBUbdR6GK7UbYOEOTPRG6vHaNp4GOm_WMFa0QjBQ
or

Android version:
#1-e6KrYSDxVK_z9mW5WW1mBfRqGwa_Ux-g3NjyQGQaU
or

Have a nice time to play!​

I would like to THANK EVERYONE WHO did not publish my game yet! But here it is! Please show this game to other people and update anywhere if you like! Just put the link to my patreon so I get a bit more support! Thank you!
Before you start to write such things: This game update is short, please remember: I earn 20 usd with this game!

Last edited:

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
:) Thank you but I have my thread and i cannot see so many comments there either XD Separate them would be just more work, but when more people will react to my games I will open more thread for sure! Thank you for your cool advice!!

Reactions: Kakato
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes