[Discussion] BDSM in Adult games and in general!

Do you like BDSM in any way?

• Total voters

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
After some discussions in other threads and after @Furuichi Imadori suggested to create a thread for the theme around BDSM... Well here it is!

Feel free to discuss whatever you like that has to do with BDSM in any way. Well it is a huge thematic area!

Have fun! :biggrin:
Complicated.
I am more into the bondage aspect and than the SM part by a long shot.
I don't get any sexual sanctification off of inflicting pain on anyone or receive it.

Doubt seriously a me being in any relationship were my GF needed the SM either way would last.
To be clear I don't see it as disgusting or anything. I just don't like it myself.

The vast majority of the time inflicting pain on someone turns me off.
The exception is when I catch someone abusing or hurting someone else and I act to put a stop to it.
I don't get a sexual gratification out of it but I do like watching them suffer and take what they were dishing out or more.

Even when it comes to general situations of violence I don't go out to hurt people just put a stop to it I'll simply do what is needed.
But abuse situation were the person is simply just an evil fucking pile of shit that's another story.
The other big one is when someone hurts friends or family... I'd don't have a limit in how much hurt I can inflict on them.

The point is I'm not really a stranger to violence and by no means a pacifist. I tend to think some things people deserve to really be hurt for. Other stuff is just people being stupid or being people and that's that.

I don't even know how to put into words the way it just feels wrong to inflict harm on someone I care about or want to spend time with. I don't spend time sexually or otherwise with anyone I don't want to be around.