Discussion: Why people do not like NTR in games?

kuvayimilfiye

Jan 31, 2024
Eh, if the art is good enough, I don't mind a couple of things that are not in my alley.
That's just you.

But "is it avoidable" question, I never saw for anything other than NTR, when tagged "NTR". Anyone ever asked "if lolis are avoidable" in "loli" tagged games? Or have teen lovers ever asked "are milfs avoidable?" in any game ever? :ROFLMAO:
That's definitely wrong, you can easily see people ask if gay, loli, scat, etc... avoidable if you can look at games other than ntr. It's just selective perception. And comparing MILF with ntr is funny, MILF fetish like one of the most popular fetish of all time, while ntr is niche.

Dropping the "pervs" comment, "games, not real world" is the main point. Games are escapism from the real world. I have enough "real world" in real world. I don't want connection to "real world" in my games. You could ask "Do you love harem games, but don't have a girlfriend/have 1 girlfriend in real life?" I believe the answer would be "yes" for many people.
Besides if "doing stuff in games=doing stuff in real life", 99.99% of the GTA players would be on a death row right now. :ROFLMAO:
I would be upset with NTR in real life as much as the next guy, but in the game that is just another spicy sex scene...
And you came up with the second most retard argument "b-but gta killing violence". GTA, or any other violence game, is not good because we are taking living things lives, but how the gameplay is good. But in ntr game, you are jerking while someone banging mc's girl. And it's not even related to self-insert, it's just not arousing thing for most of the players.

Maybe some of us can't accept their fetishes and circlejerking around it, even blaming peoples because they don't like their favourite fetishes.

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Bcz I just don't like it. I treat my significant other like treasure and Yes I'm greedy so I'm not sharing my treasure. As for girl cheating on MC, that is just a turnoff for me. If she cheats it means she don't respect me enough to turn down someone and I just lose the respect for her. And If I don't respect you that means I don't care about you, meaning fuck off I'm not crying over you and would simply move on to the next person that I respect and who also respects me. Another reason is If you love someone than you don't hurt them, you clearly don't hurt your pets but when it comes to your partner, you crush all their trust, love, care, proud and respect for you by falling into compulsion, the deepest self someone shared with you, letting you in physically, emotionally, and psychologically.
Desire is natural. I desire money, good house for my children, protecting my family, etc. I desire that girl but falling into compulsion means you simply give up the control to be free in that moment, live that moment and the consequences left the imprint behind on you mentally. You become mentally broken if you can't control yourself, thus, compulsion. Compulsion is the reason people murder, rape, etc. That's the reason compulsion is bad.

So, you would agree that people don't like NTR because there is too much of a connection between the player and the main character of the game/story?
That is human psyche/nature. People like to relate to the story someway so they often find similarities in characters such as you may see people complain "Why can't I rename MC?". These are all just ways to connect with story on more personal level to grasp the story and the situations in the story in order to understand it. Connection is among one of the reasons.

Eh, if the art is good enough, I don't mind a couple of things that are not in my alley. But "is it avoidable" question, I never saw for anything other than NTR, when tagged "NTR". Anyone ever asked "if lolis are avoidable" in "loli" tagged games? Or have teen lovers ever asked "are milfs avoidable?" in any game ever? :ROFLMAO:
People do ask if _put any tag_ is avoidable or not. I've seen it many time people asking whether avoidable or not. I usually check which tags are currently in-game and what are future tags. I don't care whether the game has NTR, Femdom, Gay, Vore, Futa, etc. as long as these are avoidable(won't happen if we choose to) and not skippable(will happen but we choose to see it or not). And I do ask if these are avoidable or not. and if not than I simply don't play the game. The example would be "The East Block" game which I'm not playing now as the Dev throw a kissing scene of li on non-ntr route which is equivalent of throwing shit on face when Dev clearly mentioned "Every thing will be depending on your choice. NTR is separated" and later removing this note and saying "But IMO that kiss is not NTR bcz I don't consider it NTR".

That the reason we ask for avoidable tags.

Don't mind me, I'm using "you" as a general word and not specifically pointing you out;)!

Last edited:

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
Those aren't comparable, children being in the game doesnt ruin anything for you, while ntr being canon implies that the character you're trying to romance is a shallow being who would cheat on you instead of just breaking up with you
That right there... (loli tag implies sex with loli) :eek:
But lets see you play new game (question only for straight guys) with the following tags: "gay (not lesbian), milf, NTR"... Art is awesome. Wouldn't you ask "is gay avoidable?" Speaking of "connection", if the scenario requires gay sex with MC to get to the hot main milf, I'd rather have my NTR. Because it's about the scenes for me, not the characters...

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
You don't need to have some "connection" to be revolted by something. Go take a dive in shock content (rotten.com is not a thing anymore, so you'll have to find yourself another internet sewer for that) if you don't take my word for it, and want some empirical evidence.
Could just watch old Fear Factor episodes.

Noah Neim

Formerly 'Ogrexin'
Nov 25, 2020
..and the day before....and the day before...and.........
And it will never end
But lets see you play new game (question only for straight guys) with the following tags: "gay (not lesbian), milf, NTR"... Art is awesome. Wouldn't you ask "is gay avoidable?" Speaking of "connection", if the scenario requires gay sex with MC to get to the hot main milf, I'd rather have my NTR. Because it's about the scenes for me, not the characters...
Bro does not get what i said

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
But lets see you play new game (question only for straight guys) with the following tags: "gay (not lesbian), milf, NTR"... Art is awesome. Wouldn't you ask "is gay avoidable?"
Yes, I would. Not sure what the question is here.
Speaking of "connection", if the scenario requires gay sex with MC to get to the hot main milf, I'd rather have my NTR. Because it's about the scenes for me, not the characters...
If those are my only options, I just wouldn't play the game.

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
I have NTR in real life! My mom fuck young boys and his guys kick my ass so many times, I dress her cloth and imagine what I em is SHE

kuvayimilfiye

Jan 31, 2024
I have NTR in real life! My mom fuck young boys and his guys kick my ass so many times, I dress her cloth and imagine what I em is SHE
Don't lie, I only slapped your face, not even touched your ass.
Also you look like filthy frank, not even a chance you can became a woman.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
sympathy seems to be the same, but to a lesser degree, so the same reasoning would apply
I can see the argument to be made for empathy being projection. We can never truly know someone else's feelings, after all. Sympathy is just a reaction to the distress of another, you don't necessarily feel the same as them. So I can't agree that it's projection at all.

firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
i found this definition online
which makes it sound like empathy to a healthier degree.
What Is Sympathy?
Sympathy is being aware of and sensitive to the needs and suffering of others. It’s recognizing—or even honoring—the reality of a tough situation. But although you’re expressing sadness, you still have an emotional boundary around yourself to keep from feeling what the sufferer is feeling.

You can feel sympathy for someone’s situation and remain unmoved. It’s like driving by someone on the side of the highway with a flat tire and saying, “Poor thing,” or as people like to say here in Nashville, TN, “Bless your heart.” But ultimately, sympathy does not motivate us to connect with others. We can sympathize while zooming by that stranded driver, leaving them to deal with the flat tire alone.

Last edited:

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
i found this definition online
which makes it sound like empathy to a healthier degree.
What Is Sympathy?
Sympathy is being aware of and sensitive to the needs and suffering of others. It’s recognizing—or even honoring—the reality of a tough situation. But although you’re expressing sadness, you still have an emotional boundary around yourself to keep from feeling what the sufferer is feeling.

You can feel sympathy for someone’s situation and remain unmoved. It’s like driving by someone on the side of the highway with a flat tire and saying, “Poor thing,” or as people like to say here in Nashville, TN, “Bless your heart.” But ultimately, sympathy does not motivate us to connect with others. We can sympathize while zooming by that stranded driver, leaving them to deal with the flat tire alone.
I think you replied to the wrong guy, but yes that's what I meant. Empathy I can buy being projection. Sympathy, not so much.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
i think sympathy is a response to projection on some degree, so even tho it's healthier in nature it's still derived from it
See, I don't believe so. With empathy, you are assuming you know another persons true feelings. You're "projecting" what you feel onto them, even though they could be feeling very differently then you would in a similar situation. With sympathy, you aren't assuming anything. You're not pushing your feelings onto someone else. You're reacting to their feelings or situation. You don't think you know what they're feeling, nor do you assume you would feel similarly in the same situation. Does that make sense?

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
All who play like girl in female games or play like cuckold in NTR game is GAY GAY GAY :4Head::Kappa::WeSmart::PogChamp::KEK:

firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
See, I don't believe so. With empathy, you are assuming you know another persons true feelings. You're "projecting" what you feel onto them, even though they could be feeling very differently then you would in a similar situation. With sympathy, you aren't assuming anything. You're not pushing your feelings onto someone else. You're reacting to their feelings or situation. You don't think you know what they're feeling, nor do you assume you would feel similarly in the same situation. Does that make sense?
sorry i can't follow the same reasoning.

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Any straight guy is loser. Any women have MORE fun in his life all his life. Even daddy have more LOVE if you are girl.

• Haha
Reactions: kuvayimilfiye