Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
I just checked all the CGs and my boy is a grower ok? i don't think the ''small penis'' tag applies to this game.

Reactions: Fiz1247

-DarkHorizon-

Jul 20, 2018
Normally I dislike RPGM games, but this one pleasantly surprised me. Pretty good art, no annoying battles, no supidly large map where you don't know where to go to progress and a fairly rare stag and vixen dynamic. I'll be watching out for this.

One thing I didnt find so good was the scene at the very beginning, which spoiled the end of the story. I think I would've liked it more if we were kept in suspence on how far the couple takes their adventures.

Last edited:

mazzjazz

Aug 10, 2022
So is there other women that got H scenes in the game or is it just you and others having sex with the girlfriend?

LeoW

Oct 14, 2017
I really like a story progression, characters, art and RPGM game that not have annoying large map and long walk throughout the game. The only concern is that there're very few arts for each H-Scene, mostly 1-2 picture for each. It's good since dev can make a rapid update and make a story progress very quick. But for a guy with lack of imagination like me, it made these scenes have less effect. Like, a context is hot but there's only 1 pic of it, this makes the 'should be' hot scene less hot. I hope dev continue to develop this way since I love its story progression and then maybe at some point, he would add more art for each of them later.

4.90 star(s) 22 Votes