Kaxew

Apr 20, 2022
keep going, eventually you get all the scenes and there's an ending message saying that's all the content for 0.3 or sm along those lines

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
My biggest problem with the game is the inability to read all of the text. The dialogue goes off-page regardless of how you size the window, and too much of the text is chopped off by that flaw.

purple111

Mar 11, 2017
My biggest problem with the game is the inability to read all of the text. The dialogue goes off-page regardless of how you size the window, and too much of the text is chopped off by that flaw.
There is font file that needs to be installed to fix that, its available on the dev's patreon page

SongYee3396

Jun 25, 2022
the story is quite boring, she was doing some part time jobs cause her boyfriend cannot afford to pay the rent.
The landlord shall have a ntr scene

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
In my opinion is an atypical or run-of-the-mill, NTR, RPG visual novel.

The art is really good, switching between characters is something that should continue as more characters get added. Not really sure how I feel about the game, its really not my type of RPG game, but I will keep an eye out on progress. If the art stays the same quality this game should be successful!

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Hi all,

apologies for the silly question: I constantly get out of money:
I work in the morning
Doing chore in afternoon, trying to collect BP for convincing the bird to join OnlyFan.
But I always run out of money, the girl is constantly on computer during the day.

How can I avoid the constant game over?

purple111

Mar 11, 2017
Hi all,

I work in the morning
Doing chore in afternoon, trying to collect BP for convincing the bird to join OnlyFan.
But I always run out of money, the girl is constantly on computer during the day.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
Hi all,

I work in the morning

Hi,
i had the same prob but was given a fine save editor to handle that...
You can find it in post nr. 157 , 1 or 2 pages back

Reactions: Alea iacta est
4.90 star(s) 22 Votes