Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
the save is from evening but it says i cannot skip work today- so unless I've forgotten where work is during the evening it will not let me progress because of this work loop it tells me there is no need to go back to the office it's late. So I cannot even go into the office

Fixed it by just loading a save before the last Soleyfans post

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2019
My only issue is the text extending beyond the end of the text box and losing a few words each line. Makes it difficult to follow the story completely.
Some of the text in the text box is cut off on the right side, any way to fix this?
Yup. Stopped playing because of that. Good luck to the dev tho. Looks interesting.
The fix for this is explained right at the top of the Patreon page. Download the font. Takes 2 seconds.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
The art was good, it was well written (other than the text going off the side of the screen, a post above says you've gotta go d/l some font to fix it - it'd be better to just not have any other pre-requisites to playing). The content seems promising, very tame so far outside of the opening flashforward, but corruption is just starting...

...but rpgm is, as ever, a big negative. Loads of sitting there watching transitions and no instant text - both of which just make me want to start skipping through things, which is a a shame as it's well written as mentioned... I've also got no idea what the last 3 scenes in the memory crystal are supposed to be... I figured I was at the end of the content after that drow goes to the bar, as I've killed some days with nothing happening and you can't shoot any more content (nor did a date advance anything)... all of which is entirely pointless and timewasting anyway in a linear game.

Dec 21, 2019
...and? Bold of you to assume everyone visits the patreon page of a creator when the game is available here, lmao.
Huh? Checking the page is a quick and easy way to find more info. It doesn't mean you have to pay lol. It would've taken a fraction of the time it took to post complaints here. See those red letters on the front page? That's a link that takes you right there.

Even if that was somehow too much for you to handle, the text fix has already been explained in this thread. This thread which only contains 8 pages...

You're welcome for answering your question. Sorry if my tone triggered you so much. Have a nice day and enjoy the game with proper sized text.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Can we have a mac version please? Copying the www file into a mac RPGM skeleton almost works but crashes on the first scene.

DoubeDoge

Aug 3, 2017
Is anyone else getting a bug where you ask for an extension but cash drops to zero? I can't get past it.

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
Don´t know what´s wrong here, i got the third game over even if i was grinding cash for three weeks straight before going on the first date. I should buy a mask but don´t have enough cash, try to grind it and money drops to zero/game over.
Tried the included save witch starts later in the game, but when lilith wants to work at the bar there is no way to enter the restroom to change......am i really THAT stupid ?
I would want to play from the start, to be able to see everything, but, well....maybe someone could help me out here (is there no walkthru or questlog or something....?)

Jun 6, 2018
Don´t know what´s wrong here, i got the third game over even if i was grinding cash for three weeks straight before going on the first date. I should buy a mask but don´t have enough cash, try to grind it and money drops to zero/game over.
Tried the included save witch starts later in the game, but when lilith wants to work at the bar there is no way to enter the restroom to change......am i really THAT stupid ?
I would want to play from the start, to be able to see everything, but, well....maybe someone could help me out here (is there no walkthru or questlog or something....?)
Use this to change the amount of gold and brownie points (for BP, you have to check advanced edit)

4.90 star(s) 22 Votes