ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Very interesting, but i didn't like the farming part, and how you can get a very easy game over, this game needs a cheat or a change in mechanics.

Apr 28, 2022
Good thing not everyone thinks like you.

I like some NTR in games because of the humiliation(I prefer it when there's no consent and the MC is being cheated behind his back) and in those games I don't really impersonate the MC, but being a passive cuck IRL is a big no for me and most people.
Yeah, i always feel like these polyamorous couples dont truly love each other. both in games, and in real life.
I once fucked a girl from tinder who was in a "open relationship". TBH the impression i got from her is that her BF couldnt fuck her properly. I legit think that girl would have jumped at the chance to be my girl, if i had asked her (which i would never do because she was a ho LOL)

expatdad

Dec 3, 2020
I have saved this game once, and can load the save, but I cannot find a way to save it a second time. so the question is can someone remind me hoswto save?

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Im having an issue with the dialogue box
Sans titre.png
Great start for the game, I like the art and the writing and the modern day setting with the mixed races is something unique and interesting... looks very promising so far but i think it is necessary that the dev adds a quest journal so that we can keep track of multiple quests and know what to do and where to go.... it is a must for every rpg game.

Reactions: Malkovichi

ragnor55

Nov 8, 2018
Im having an issue with the dialogue box
View attachment 2056179
Great start for the game, I like the art and the writing and the modern day setting with the mixed races is something unique and interesting... looks very promising so far but i think it is necessary that the dev adds a quest journal so that we can keep track of multiple quests and know what to do and where to go.... it is a must for every rpg game.
On the Dev's patreon page, there should be a link to fix the text wrapping and getting cut off. Download and install the font, and it should be fixed.

Reactions: JoJoPool

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
My only issue is the text extending beyond the end of the text box and losing a few words each line. Makes it difficult to follow the story completely.
the post exactly above you has the solution to your problem, please take a few minutes to read at least

Dec 21, 2019
Wow, this is a gem. Nicely drawn art. A proper story, not just a juvenile "conquer the town and be alpha" simulator. You can really tell that the dev is a writer. Like I'm actually interested in the tale of these roommates and this sexy elf chick.

And they have viewable patreon posts explaining their plans and progress? Basic promotion and communication? I'm in shock!

Pretty low image count though. I get that drawing them takes time, but when a sex scene is 12 paragraphs of text and just 1 picture the ratio is off lol. And the black screens really don't help. The scenes are hot anyway, but more visual representation would be perfect. Hopefully there can be more once they get into the swing of things.

4.90 star(s) 22 Votes