Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
Great game so far. Hoping it remains the same without turning out to be a thinly veiled NTR.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Does this not run for anyone else? I have a folder with just "Disorder" and a "www" folder with only a few saves after extracting

EDIT: Nevermind, a few minutes later it randomly started.

Last edited:

shewv

Sep 24, 2021
So add "prostitution" tag then, since the main focus of the game seems to be pimping out the MC's girlfriend.
And as long as there aren't different tags for it, NTR would be the one that applies the most.

Saying it's not by definition is like having the MC experience man-on-man buttsex in prison, but it wasn't rape because he enjoyed it and it also wasn't gay because prison doesn't count and they said "no homo"

If I put "ntr" in the exclude tags, I am still not interested in other forms of cuck shit.
always very bizarre when people insist on coming into threads and explaining why a game personally offends them despite no one asking for their opinion. No one is forcing you to play. Ignore the thread and move on.

I agree the ntr tag should be added for easier categorization despite it not technically fitting the definition, but if a fictional character having sex with other fictional characters bothers you so much, it's ok to look away :)

ragnor55

Nov 8, 2018
It's not Netorare because she's not being stolen. Even in the prologue with the gangbang, FMC still seems to have an emotional bond with MC and isn't neglecting or humiliating him. She's his slut. By that context, it's Netorase, where the MC is allowing FMC to have sex with other people, otherwise known as swinging. Swingers don't form emotional bonds with their sex partners outside of their monogamous relationship with their main partner. With polyamorous people, it's the opposite where they do form emotional bonds with other partners.

Reactions: Shadowen

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Hmm, I think I hit a bug? So I'm at the point in the game where I just bought the enchanted mask, Mav has talked to the roommates and said that he can't make the rent this week, and the roommates said that they'll let it slide this one time.

And then Friday morning rolls around, expenses were still deducted, my money hit 0 and then it was game over.

Reactions: Mount Parnassus
Dec 3, 2019
Hmm, I think I hit a bug? So I'm at the point in the game where I just bought the enchanted mask, Mav has talked to the roommates and said that he can't make the rent this week, and the roommates said that they'll let it slide this one time.

And then Friday morning rolls around, expenses were still deducted, my money hit 0 and then it was game over.
Same here. Are we doing anything wrong?
Edit: Did what F.E.N.R.I.R said and it worked. Thank you for the tip.

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2019
A good game, with stunning renders. However, I'm not inclined to sharing, swinging or pimping Lily. I'm not kinkshaming, I would just like if there could be the option to not follow this path. Congratulations, Gawbo Coppersnatch, on your work and good luck.

Reactions: shewv

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
always very bizarre when people insist on coming into threads and explaining why a game personally offends them despite no one asking for their opinion
It's not about being offended or not, it's about correct tagging so that other people who do not want to see this type of content can choose to avoid it, especially with very devisive types of content.
Some people do not enjoy seeing "their" girlfriend being banged by other guys period, and the most common tag to describe it is NTR (or prostitution), even if it's technically not correct. Being forced to pimp out your SO is at least very NTR-adjacent.

shewv

Sep 24, 2021
It's not about being offended or not, it's about correct tagging so that other people who do not want to see this type of content can choose to avoid it, especially with very devisive types of content.
Some people do not enjoy seeing "their" girlfriend being banged by other guys period, and the most common tag to describe it is NTR (or prostitution), even if it's technically not correct. Being forced to pimp out your SO is at least very NTR-adjacent.
I've got great news for you. She's not really your girlfriend, because she's an animated character. And you're not forced to pimp out anyone, since you can close the game at any time. Did the preview image of the SO getting stuffed in every hole not clue you in to what might happen in this game?

4.90 star(s) 22 Votes