Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
Why, after unpacking the file, I only have an application and an empty "www" folder?

JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
Yesss this game is exactly what im looking for, the subtle sexiness of her just walking around in her underwear in front of the roommates is so hot. will be following this one.

Reactions: riggety

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
.....Yikes.

Dev should add Swingin' and Netorase tags so they can attract the audience they have designed for.
I totally agree with you dude, I like sharing and normal ntr where the woman is a whore, but i really dislike netorase/cuck games. We need all the three of them separated, hopefully in the future we have all tags needed for these games (y).

Jun 6, 2018
What is BP for?
If I understood well, the idea is to create some kind of rewards proposed by Lily to the MC based on the number of chores he made. (each chore gives you one Brownie Point, boy scouts thing btw) Not implemented yet but you can already grind some for the next update.

Reactions: Axel34

Alter77

Apr 18, 2021
If I understood well, the idea is to create some kind of rewards proposed by Lily to the MC based on the number of chores he made. (each chore gives you one Brownie Point, boy scouts thing btw) Not implemented yet but you can already grind some for the next update.
I figured, this function will be released in future updates.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
interesting clean artstyle. girl has some nice shape. but questions:

- is there ntr/cheating?
- can you see the guys during sex (which many hentai games lack unfortunately)
- and if there is ntr/cheating or female route: can the girl have sex with ugly or old man or goblin?

May 8, 2019
interesting clean artstyle. girl has some nice shape. but questions:

- is there ntr/cheating?
- can you see the guys during sex (which many hentai games lack unfortunately)
- and if there is ntr/cheating or female route: can the girl have sex with ugly or old man or goblin?
1-) The game is not about Netorare, it's about Netorase. I don't think there will be any Netorare scene in the future either.
2-) Someone uploaded the in-game CGs on the third page. So, yes (This is not a hentai game btw.)
3-) The first answer explains everything I guess. The game is male prot. right now. I didn't see an ugly old man or a goblin in the game, but who knows? There are already orcs, elves, minotaurs etc. Maybe the dev will add them later on. (The pp of the dev's Patreon is a goblin) It's not going to be cheating though.

Last edited:

eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
Love the game so far. The art is great, the writing is good, and the gradual progressions is enticing!

However, there's a problem with the text not being rendered properly (long sentences are cut off without text wrapping)

4.90 star(s) 22 Votes