LoneSight

Jul 12, 2024
bannerf95.png

Overview:
The world is divided into two starkly contrasting zones. The Wastelands, marked by extreme poverty and daily struggles for survival, lack basic necessities. In contrast, the Capital is a haven of luxury, wealth, and advanced technology, offering every comfort imaginable. The disparity between these zones is vast, with the elite in the Capital living in opulence. Transitioning from the Wastelands to the Capital is rare and highly coveted. The story follows a man who has just made the transition, stepping into the lavish world of the Capital.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-24
Release Date: 2024-07-23
Developer: LoneSight -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Nice start, unfortunately it's not very long, maybe 10-15 minutes depending on your reading speed. But what is there is pretty promising. We don't really know the effects yet but there are plenty of choices already. Nothing is forced on the player, the only sex scene so far is with a hooker, but you can say no to it. The femdom is not directed at the MC(at least not yet) and i hope it continues that way because i'm not really a fan of it, and i can see a nice romance shaping up already with Jenny.
It would be nice to know the future tags before really commiting to it(Harem? Ntr? Maledom? Futa/trans?).

LoneSight

Jul 12, 2024
Nice start, unfortunately it's not very long, maybe 10-15 minutes depending on your reading speed. But what is there is pretty promising. We don't really know the effects yet but there are plenty of choices already. Nothing is forced on the player, the only sex scene so far is with a hooker, but you can say no to it. The femdom is not directed at the MC(at least not yet) and i hope it continues that way because i'm not really a fan of it, and i can see a nice romance shaping up already with Jenny.
It would be nice to know the future tags before really commiting to it(Harem? Ntr? Maledom? Futa/trans?).
I'm glad you liked it! Here's what I can tell you for sure: there won't be any NTR, and there will be maledom. And everything will stay completely avoidable.

As for the harem tag, I've seen different interpretations, but if we go by F95's definition (one person being courted by at least three others), then yes, there will be that. You won't be limited to just one LI per playthrough.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
1721817146276.png
1721817165555.png
...thx for the share....good luck....
I'm glad you liked it! Here's what I can tell you for sure: there won't be any NTR, and there will be maledom. And everything will stay completely avoidable.

As for the harem tag, I've seen different interpretations, but if we go by F95's definition (one person being courted by at least three others), then yes, there will be that. You won't be limited to just one LI per playthrough.
happy-anime-chihaya-kisaragi-rz4zfdrrce5meb3i.gif

Reactions: darlic and KittyVN

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Not too bad, though it is short and really rushed, and MC is pretty passive and just goes along with everything. There isn't really much character development or story build up at all. It just rushes through all of that.

So yeah, it needs a bit of work. More fleshing out, more polish, slow things down a bit and give the player a bit more agency. Everything is just being thrown at you so fast and without any say in it. It's got a good premise to it, just needs work is all.

Either way, best of luck with this and thanks. :)

GustavoGanz

May 23, 2023
Good luck DEV. Looks good, interesting story, unfortunately too little start content to say much. I'll wait for 2-3 updates and have another look.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

At first I thought of waiting for the next update but, this reply and it's timeliness made me decide to jump in. Can you give any kind of estimate on how frequent updates will be? Regardless, I'm onboard for now...

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes