LoneSight

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2024
At first I thought of waiting for the next update but, this reply and it's timeliness made me decide to jump in. Can you give any kind of estimate on how frequent updates will be? Regardless, I'm onboard for now...
No NTR is always a good start (y)

Will it be a harem or multiple endings?
I'm planning to drop the next update around October. The main goal is to give you a better feel for where the game is heading, so it’ll be packed with more content to help you get a clearer picture.

Let's clear up some info about fetishes:
  • Already planned: Foot fetish, maledom, lesbian, interracial, group sex.
  • Definitely not happening: NTR, rape, scat, necro.
  • Most likely not happening: Futa/Trans, pregnancy.

Now, about the harem stuff: You won't have to stick to just one LI per playthrough, but there'll be different endings. There's won’t be some crazy harem where every girl is all over you. You'll be able to have a main LI(s), with others as side chicks. Some LIs will be more chill and open-minded, while others will be more traditional. But again, no strict rules here. In general, you'll be able to choose whether to focus your interest on one girl or split it among several.

Last edited:

CinderFall201

Feb 5, 2018
Will there be some sort of conspiracy or some deep hidden secret in both districts because it would be amazing and one heck of a ride if there is one. And you are asked the question- was it really worth it- being moved from one district to another. Rich or poor?

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
The world is divided into two starkly contrasting zones. The Wastelands, marked by extreme poverty and daily struggles for survival, lack basic necessities. In contrast, the Capital is a haven of luxury, wealth. The disparity between these zones is vast, with the elite in the Capital living in opulence.

Ahh, sounds like a parody of ruZZia. Cant say much about the vn so far there is not a lot too it but I appreciated the choices given and seems like it could be a good one.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Nice start, unfortunately it's not very long, maybe 10-15 minutes depending on your reading speed. But what is there is pretty promising. We don't really know the effects yet but there are plenty of choices already. Nothing is forced on the player, the only sex scene so far is with a hooker, but you can say no to it. The femdom is not directed at the MC(at least not yet) and i hope it continues that way because i'm not really a fan of it, and i can see a nice romance shaping up already with Jenny.
It would be nice to know the future tags before really commiting to it(Harem? Ntr? Maledom? Futa/trans?).
Ahhh, thanks for the heads up...I downloaded it before I saw your comment. I'll hold off until later versions to try this out and see if the femdom becomes focused at the MC or not. I am going to leave this comment here so future me can remember that this was an issue

Reactions: Rodrigoofb

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Pretty short but ok first update. Only sex scene is with a prostitute, you can say no but there are more interactions that feel like she is more involved with the story.

Very Hunger games esque as you fight to please the capitol.

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
I'm planning to drop the next update around October. The main goal is to give you a better feel for where the game is heading, so it’ll be packed with more content to help you get a clearer picture.

Now, about the harem stuff: You won't have to stick to just one LI per playthrough, but there'll be different endings. There's won’t be some crazy harem where every girl is all over you. You'll be able to have a main LI(s), with others as side chicks. Some LIs will be more chill and open-minded, while others will be more traditional. But again, no strict rules here. In general, you'll be able to choose whether to focus your interest on one girl or split it among several.
Thanks for the info. Regarding the potential LIs who are more "chill and open-minded". Is there a possibility of a throuple ending or a cuckquean LI?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Looks very interesting, I'm definitely intrigued and will try it once more content is released.

Good luck developer :coffee:

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Anyone else get a weird game / system freeze whenever Jenny pulls out her shield or whatever with the "It's still in development" dialogue line on screen?

Running a powerful gaming PC and somehow this thing managed to tank it for a good minute and a half.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022

Lesbian optional?? or avoidable??

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
So we can't have a romantic relationship with all the LIs in one game... Ok, I guess then it's not the kind of harem game I'm looking for.

Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017
Will there be some (slow or not) corruption of girls in the game? Or will the girls be like "oh you're fantastic", and get in your bed with no effort needed?

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes