HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hoping that entrance to the anal slime cave isn't dependant on the boxes you can push around because I shoved one at the wrong angle, launched it light-speed off screen, and discovered it embedded in the terrain near the original swamp. Otherwise, having way more fun playing this game than I thought I would, definitely keeping an eye on this one.
Damn I didn't know tanscedes dimensions

Apr 28, 2018
Someone give a save please... the game is horrible.

The slimes are constantly pulling me in and it's driving me up the wall and I have no clue how to escape the grabs. I see prompts telling me to "Hold: Right button" or "Hold: Space" or something I don't know and it never works. I went through the settings and noticed there's a button to auto escape grabs but even that doesn't work.

... But the slimes are the worst part of this game and the entire map is covered in them that it's near IMPOSSIBLE to navigate the map without being grabbed by them. Really horrible. I've rage quit the game a few times now but keep going back trying to progress but the slimes is making sure I just can't progress...

The controls too are just as bad as the game. You don't sprint quick enough as it takes around 1-2 seconds for your character to start sprinting but good luck with that because the slimes will pull you in before you can get quick enough to get away but then you'll notice the slimes go faster than your avatar and they have very long reach and the jump in this game is just as bad as moving. The game is completely unplayable.

Last edited:

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
and how to download other stats besides the vagina, I just don't understand this, please tell me
1) search for traders, related to skill
2) buy a toy
3) press "Q"
4) enjoy animation
5) your related skill raises to 1
6) go grinding (yes, it have 2 means) mobs.
Pretty Easy to find out, if you completed first quests and yes, there IS quests.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
5) your related skill raises to 1
yes, but that is temporarily, need to train that skill in order to lvl up and reach permanent state otherwise that buff will last 400 seconds
for the anal toy, just bought it, and jump down to starting place and save, since only on lower left corner i found some bushes that could let me train it, just used toy under them and started my training, better if can avoid some tentacles follow you on lower side so they dont interfere

pain there is not a load option, or return to menu that i saw in case i need to restart, need to close game and open again

about controls, Q only seems to work anytime with toys, but not with paper wipes (only just seconds after bought)

about control and space, are to raise your pleasure or edge (feel it or resist if you like) and need to be done in correct pace on the action being done to you

FireSword___

Oct 3, 2020
the game is great, its bit frustrating that you dont know where to go next because there is no map but dev already said that there will be probably a map or something like more signs so the player knows where to go.
its also a very early demo build, that should probably be mentionend in op post or title.

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
Movement feels like I'm wearing iceskates, the "combat" isn't very well explained at all, I can't figure out what "rhythm" the game is referring to, or if either my mouse or the arrow keys are actually doing anything (they don't seem to be). Animations are ok, not great, not terrible.

And combat feels outright frustrating when you are trying to get somewhere and keep getting interrupted by unavoidable enemies, and inevitable keep getting sent back to the last save point because again, the "combat" layer isn't well explained or fleshed out at all.

Sorry but this is going to need a bit of work before I even consider donating.

Reactions: Anita Deek

AraonTheDrake

Jun 11, 2020
The idea is really interesting and appealing but it's straight up unplayable right now. Between enemies instantly grabbing you with no options to stop or escape, the combat system being really janky and platforming feeling barely passable, I am literally unable to progress past the first quest because I keep getting grabbed by tentacles, the bee-girls hardly ever seem to grab me, constantly telling me I need breasts lv 1, I have no control over how long or short they'll hold onto me so even when I finally get one to grab me, I just fall and lose any progress I might have done, getting right back to getting grabbed by the tentacles.

The animations are nice and the concept is cool, but the gameplay is absolutely infuriating.

holyApex

Dec 26, 2020
you know the game is hard when you unpack it to see all scenes rather than playing it

considering this is the first release, it has lots of potential. im pretty sure gameplay will get balanced out with further updates.

gasblaster

Sep 4, 2018
I've managed to level up everything but the mouth meter, if anyone knows where the trader for it is I would appreciate knowing where where to go.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
I've managed to level up everything but the mouth meter, if anyone knows where the trader for it is I would appreciate knowing where where to go.
seems there is not such a place just the map after the slime place to upper left there is a sign with a preview of zone and where should be that trader.. can go there just following quest that says to return to anal trader to have sex with her or other and weirdest way i did just jumping up while downside on bottom left zone need to follow signs for milk going backwards until you reach slime zone (there is a narrow passage just of your size so no bees there but maybe the entrance) and yes, it says end of demo..

MaddestMaks

Jun 9, 2023
Looks really interesting, but after reading several comments about it getting flagged as a virus, I'd like to know for sure.. Is it harmless or not?

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes