shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
"I don't like sissification....I don't like ntr!" But, here I am expecting a vanilla experience in a kinky game. How stupidis that? Ffs
Just going to ask, when did either of us ask for a vanilla experience? Did you even read beyond the slight dislike? Besides that, I don't hate the ntr, its just I want to see a route where someone just doms everyone without them humiliating you about it. That's not vanilla. Not even slightly. Honestly, I was just pointing out that a lot of feminization games tend to lean into humiliation and ntr. I just wanna see something slightly different and the creator was talking about wanting to do different routes so I just suggested one I would like to see. *shrugs* not that big a deal.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Just going to ask, when did either of us ask for a vanilla experience? Did you even read beyond the slight dislike? Besides that, I don't hate the ntr, its just I want to see a route where someone just doms everyone without them humiliating you about it. That's not vanilla. Not even slightly. Honestly, I was just pointing out that a lot of feminization games tend to lean into humiliation and ntr. I just wanna see something slightly different and the creator was talking about wanting to do different routes so I just suggested one I would like to see. *shrugs* not that big a deal.
It's totally fine to dislike NTR and I totally understand that it's not for everyone, ence why mid-game you have a choice to break up with your girlfriend and ends the NTR content with her, not sure you were aware of that, but eventually I'll make different routes or atleast I intend to :)

Reactions: shadowsynn

631tapacul

Aug 31, 2017
Unsure what I'm gated by here, cant find any events to increase submission anymore, weekend, therapist, school, and work events are all repeating. Cant buy any of the items in stores yet either.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Unsure what I'm gated by here, cant find any events to increase submission anymore, weekend, therapist, school, and work events are all repeating. Cant buy any of the items in stores yet either.
I'm not quite sure what happened, you do have alot of events yet to play but none of them are triggering, I recommend you restart the game since you aren't quite that deep into it

mininator1

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
Nice update. Would love to see more cuckolding with the girlfriend but keep it up. Like the pace and the updates. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: gaaby

dk900

Dec 29, 2017
In the sub paths NTR and feminization are avoidalbe? Because i hate these fetishes

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
In the sub paths NTR and feminization are avoidalbe? Because i hate these fetishes
The NTR some of it is avoidable as you can break up with the girl friend, the feminization no, it is the main core of the sub path for now

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Disruption-0.18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Dan333

Jul 29, 2018
The NTR some of it is avoidable as you can break up with the girl friend, the feminization no, it is the main core of the sub path for now
there will be more male/male routes without feminization? i tried the dom mc/dad but the route is really short and the homosexuality stat doesn't seem todo anything. great game and good luck!

LB1990

Jan 11, 2020
Basically the same each updates, tons of contents for the sub path, almost nothing for dominant path

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
there will be more male/male routes without feminization? i tried the dom mc/dad but the route is really short and the homosexuality stat doesn't seem todo anything. great game and good luck!
Yes. I do plan on developing more on side routes like full focused gay and others that may come :)

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Basically the same each updates, tons of contents for the sub path, almost nothing for dominant path
It's on purpose, I've said this before and I'm frontal about it. I've done a poll on what path players mostly enjoy playing and it was heavily tilted towards the sub path (86% vs 14%) which made me change the way updates are made. I dont want to neglect the dom path as I do enjoy writing and making it aswell but since majority of players ask for sub content the updates tend to be more sub focused, v0.20 will be 50/50 though :) Sorry that there isn't that much dom content!

Fstop

Dec 29, 2016
It's on purpose, I've said this before and I'm frontal about it. I've done a poll on what path players mostly enjoy playing and it was heavily tilted towards the sub path (86% vs 14%) which made me change the way updates are made. I dont want to neglect the dom path as I do enjoy writing and making it aswell but since majority of players ask for sub content the updates tend to be more sub focused, v0.20 will be 50/50 though :) Sorry that there isn't that much dom content!
I mean at that point it will be a probably be a spiral that will forever lean towards being sub-slanted. Since most content is sub leaning (Not that it's a bad thing) most player will probably come for that kind of content making it more skewed. Until I guess a critical mass of non-sub content is in the game that will maybe allow a more even distribution of focus.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
I mean at that point it will be a probably be a spiral that will forever lean towards being sub-slanted. Since most content is sub leaning (Not that it's a bad thing) most player will probably come for that kind of content making it more skewed. Until I guess a critical mass of non-sub content is in the game that will maybe allow a more even distribution of focus.
I agree and I understand that however I did do that on purpose sorta. From the beginning I've said that the sub path is the one I enjoy the most personally since it's what I like more in a personal level but I also wanted to do dom content as I like games where there's both paths to see the difference :)

Reactions: Fstop

qqqcoal

Apr 23, 2018
when i try to do the oral level three training i can meet with the mom to get the bbc dildo and i do it one time but then after it always says im to tired to do more training any help

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
when i try to do the oral level three training i can meet with the mom to get the bbc dildo and i do it one time but then after it always says im to tired to do more training any help
Your fatigue should reset everytime you go to sleep, care to send me your save file so I check out what is wrong?

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes