gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
It's not on purpose no, it's just that this update that was released now for the public was done two weeks ago, v0.11 is already out for patreon and subscribestar members, so technically this isn't the newest version, it's the newest public version and I fix the bugs on the newest version

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
It's not on purpose no, it's just that this update that was released now for the public was done two weeks ago, v0.11 is already out for patreon and subscribestar members, so technically this isn't the newest version, it's the newest public version and I fix the bugs on the newest version
Then what's the point of giving people a public version if there are bugs in it?

Pay-and-play-without-mistakes excuses are too dumb. To be honest, such things cause more negativity, I don't care about the content, but mistakes?!

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Then what's the point of giving people a public version if there are bugs in it?

Pay-and-play-without-mistakes excuses are too dumb. To be honest, such things cause more negativity, I don't care about the content, but mistakes?!
My bad. I didn't think about that too much, i just thought that if I fixed the bug in the newest version when it's released to the public again the bug is gone, I don't intend to post buggy updates I try to find them as much as possible, I'll post an hotfix with an html in case anyone encounters that bug

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
My bad. I didn't think about that too much, i just thought that if I fixed the bug in the newest version when it's released to the public again the bug is gone, I don't intend to post buggy updates I try to find them as much as possible, I'll post an hotfix with an html in case anyone encounters that bug
Understand, I'm not trying to scold you, I'm just saying pay attention to your actions.

If you give the free version to people, then it will be good to work on it too, in addition to the paid ones. Or take it away altogether if you're too lazy to do it.

Remember, reputation is a simple thing, you fall once and it's all over.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Understand, I'm not trying to scold you, I'm just saying pay attention to your actions.

If you give the free version to people, then it will be good to work on it too, in addition to the paid ones. Or take it away altogether if you're too lazy to do it.

Remember, reputation is a simple thing, you fall once and it's all over.
You're right. I just didn't think that deep and posted the v0.10 build that I've done two weeks ago not thinking if there was any bug that I found in the meantime that was fixed. Thank you

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
You're right. I just didn't think that deep and posted the v0.10 build that I've done two weeks ago not thinking if there was any bug that I found in the meantime that was fixed. Thank you
Remember, you are a developer first, not a seller!

Besides, why do you need so many versions? Two versions would be enough, why go down such a path full of pain and negativity?

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Remember, you are a developer first, not a seller!

Besides, why do you need so many versions? Two versions would be enough, why go down such a path full of pain and negativity?
There is only two versions indeed, the patreon one and this one that was released, I never post more than two :D I dont know if I said that somewhere by mistake

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
There is only two versions indeed, the patreon one and this one that was released, I never post more than two :D I dont know if I said that somewhere by mistake
Isn't version 0.12 coming soon?)

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
A little harsh there brah seriously not the right way to go about it. Calling out gabby is one thing that can be done without insulting gaaby is very accommodating, seriously trying to please everyone.

Reactions: gaaby

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
A little harsh there brah seriously not the right way to go about it. Calling out gabby is one thing that can be done without insulting gaaby is very accommodating, seriously trying to please everyone.
How did I offend a person? If that's the case, then I'm ready to apologize. I'm sorry I was too rude.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
It kind of came across as bullying if it was not your intention I apologize I just really despise Bullies.
Actually, I'm saying this sincerely, if I'm wrong, I'm ready to admit my untruth.

Am I a bully? I'm not trying to insult a person, on the contrary, I'm trying to help him. So that he doesn't make mistakes.

Reactions: gaaby
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes