Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
Sorry no idea I didn't check that.

My apologies probably have to subscribe to get that info. I should have checked that before mentioning it.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Sorry no idea I didn't check that.

My apologies probably have to subscribe to get that info. I should have checked that before mentioning it.
No no, no problems my friend, you're trying to help, it's been tough to put it online

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Here, if you increase the feminization stat too much it will bug out there, i'll fix it for v0.11 so it doesnt happen

Reactions: @MajimaGoro

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
You can limit the collection of statistics for a character with this code. Just change my variable to yours and that's it.

<<set $momlust += 1>><<if $momlust lt 0>><<set $momlust to 0>><<elseif $momlust gt 40>><<set $momlust to 40>><</if>>

But I would recommend using it with a widget.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
You can limit the collection of statistics for a character with this code. Just change my variable to yours and that's it.

<<set $momlust += 1>><<if $momlust lt 0>><<set $momlust to 0>><<elseif $momlust gt 40>><<set $momlust to 40>><</if>>

But I would recommend using it with a widget.
Oh nice, could you explain me the code so I can change it accordingly?

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Oh nice, could you explain me the code so I can change it accordingly?
I would recommend using this code like this.

We put the statistics of a variable on the sidebar by simply inserting this variable : $feminism

Then we create a widget that will perform calculations with this change. Creating a separate passageway with the widget tag.

unknown_2024.02.16-22.04.png Something like this.

Then we insert the widget code there.

<<widget 'feminism'>>\
<<set $feminism += 1>><<if $feminism lt 0>><<set $feminism to 0>><<elseif $feminism gt 40>><<set $feminism to 40>><</if>>
<</widget>>\

Then we insert this widget into the button itself in the game, which is responsible for increasing this stats.

<<button 'Increase your stat' `either('go back to the previous page')`>><<feminism>><<run Engine.show()>><</button>>

Now when the player clicks on this button, he increases his stats and returns to the previous page.

<<run Engine.show()>> I added this code to make a forced refresh of the page and the variables themselves in the game that the player saw immediately.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Hello everyone, v0.10 is out for Disrupted members and above, if you wish to play the most recent version one week before it is publically released consider joining!

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
But we couldn't find any contact info on Mopoga
To be honest, I hate this site, especially if you play the online versions without an ad blocker. The player will simply be bombarded with advertising.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Just wanted to say v0.11 dev release is out for Ultimate Disruption and Sponsor members on patreon, if you wish to play the newest content before anyone else, consider joining.

fralu79

Feb 20, 2023
There is no more Button to go upstairs in the House or if xou are in your room i cant go to the Hallway anymore

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
There is no more Button to go upstairs in the House or if xou are in your room i cant go to the Hallway anymore
I think this has been fixed in the new version, so you'll have to wait a month...

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes