fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
The writing is good and the picture selection is decent. It's just another of those sissy games that inexplicably have an "alpha" route. Just drop it. You're making content for people that are never going to touch your game with a 10 foot pole. It's just wasted development time.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
The writing is good and the picture selection is decent. It's just another of those sissy games that inexplicably have an "alpha" route. Just drop it. You're making content for people that are never going to touch your game with a 10 foot pole. It's just wasted development time.
I understand that and I'm aware my core audience are fans of the sub path, however I personally enjoy developing the dom route aswell and I'm a fan of games with both paths to compare the differences in the main character development and actions towards the same characters, that's why I want to make the dom route, even if I also personally enjoy the sub content more and that's why it gets more attention, eventually everything will be fleshed out, I do update quite regularly so I intend to finish this project completely.

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
Just what makes you so sure people that have Dominant roles won't enjoy this game. There are quite a few gay and bi Doms in this world please do not think for other people.

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
I understand that and I'm aware my core audience are fans of the sub path, however I personally enjoy developing the dom route aswell and I'm a fan of games with both paths to compare the differences in the main character development and actions towards the same characters, that's why I want to make the dom route, even if I also personally enjoy the sub content more and that's why it gets more attention, eventually everything will be fleshed out, I do update quite regularly so I intend to finish this project completely.
You do you, if you enjoy it that's a different thing. I've just seen too many games try to "appeal to a broader audience" by doing both paths and it never works.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
You do you, if you enjoy it that's a different thing. I've just seen too many games try to "appeal to a broader audience" by doing both paths and it never works.
I wont lie that it has been challenging, more than I thought it would be and I'm not stupid, I do realize that by having that path open, other players could be interested in trying out the game, but the bigger reason is that I want both paths so that the player can play both and compare the difference since I personally enjoy that in games, it has been difficult though.

I also want to make dom gay/bi content since I enjoy that but I dont want the dom route to be only that

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
I wont lie that it has been challenging, more than I thought it would be and I'm not stupid, I do realize that by having that path open, other players could be interested in trying out the game, but the bigger reason is that I want both paths so that the player can play both and compare the difference since I personally enjoy that in games, it has been difficult though
That doesn't appeal to me at all, I mean the majority of games I play are with a dominant MC, but when I play a sissy game I really don't want to also see him/her as a stud. But I'm not trying to shit on your game, I really like it. The sub path writing is very spicy and I always check out your updates.

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
Well that's good plenty of hetero and hetero flexible in the world as well. you just do you and even if it means I'm not one of the fans later it doesn't matter. Just make the game you want.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
That doesn't appeal to me at all, I mean the majority of games I play are with a dominant MC, but when I play a sissy game I really don't want to also see him/her as a stud. But I'm not trying to shit on your game, I really like it. The sub path writing is very spicy and I always check out your updates.
Yep I totally understand what you mean, as a developer it's impossible to try to please every single player, I try to make a mixture of what I enjoy and what I think people will enjoy, since I believe it's also important for me to develop something I like, if I don't like my own game then what's the point really. Over the course of time I'll want to expand into more different paths inside the sub route and dom route so that new players can get a wider and more specific selection of gameplay.

Thank you for trying out the game and I'm glad you managed to find enjoyment in it! I try my best at the writing and creation of scenes, I appreciate you for the criticism aswell.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Well that's good plenty of hetero and hetero flexible in the world as well. you just do you and even if it means I'm not one of the fans later it doesn't matter. Just make the game you want.
Hopefully you enjoy it at the end, I'm heteroflexible or atleast consider myself at the moment, maybe that's why I enjoy doing the game this way

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
ONLINE when ?
It's been tough, because the game is large in size it has been difficult to find places that host it online, I've been sending emails but it has been difficult to get a response, I'm trying though.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
v0.9 is out for the public! If you wish to play v0.10 two weeks before it gets publically released, consider joining the or ! If any of you need help hit me up! I'll be around here!
so this is in fact 0.09 not 0.9? the next update isnt the end yet!?

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
It's been tough, because the game is large in size it has been difficult to find places that host it online, I've been sending emails but it has been difficult to get a response, I'm trying though.
try MOPOGA

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Just a little explanation as to how version numbers work:

Version numbers usually consist of three numbers separated by dots. For example: 1.2.3 These numbers have names.
  1. The leftmost number (1) is called the major version.
  2. The middle number (2) is called the minor version.
  3. The rightmost number (3) is called the revision but it may also be referred to as a "point release" or "subminor version" or "patch".
Version 1.0 or 1.0.0 doesen't mean the end of a game or software, it just reached a major milestone indicating that the game/software has at least all major features plus functions the developers wanted to get into that version, and is considered reliable enough for general release...

However, most don't care or know so...
In any case it could continue with 0.91 etc. :)
Each developer uses the numbering of the game version at their discretion.

For example, I work on this principle, where there are 3 numbers in versions like 0.0.0. If I need to release a patch pack, I add the letters 0.0.0a to the versions already.

We can say that if I change the number in the version number of my game, which is usually due to the fact that the game will receive new content.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
i know this game is more focus on sub content but how is the dom content are there enough for the moment the changelog says there is a lot of the sub ?

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
i know this game is more focus on sub content but how is the dom content are there enough for the moment the changelog says there is a lot of the sub ?
It seems that the author wrote starting from 0.9 versions, he will start adding it.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes