muoto8900

Jul 7, 2018
Ended up restarting to double check this but on Sunday of the first weekend you're able to go on the date with the girlfriend to the mall to get lingerie. You're then called over by the store clerk and called " little shoplifting sissy boy" even though at this point I have never tried on panties or gone into the lingerie store. Feel like other restrictions about when this event is allowed to happen needs to be applied.

My other feedback would be:

- You can become submissive enough that when you're fem enough to touch one of the dicks in the bathrooms that they dont lower you submissiveness anymore and this just taking the sub route at each turn. I am not suggesting to slow it down as drawing it out too much is also annoying just feels like the progression is weird.

- You get the anonymous emails out of order as it skips 4 and sends 5 but later after a few days or progression it sends 4.

Last edited:
Reactions: gaaby

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
Yay....... Another game where you can take the path of a Submission or Domination but only getting the submission side. I cannot wait to never get the domination side.

Reactions: Contravene

LB1990

Jan 11, 2020
New content was just only submissive path... lmao. If the dev was just into it he should have made a submissive game in the first place not wasting our time

Reactions: Contravene

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Yay....... Another game where you can take the path of a Submission or Domination but only getting the submission side. I cannot wait to never get the domination side.
New content was just only submissive path... lmao. If the dev was just into it he should have made a submissive game in the first place not wasting our time
I understand what you are saying, there is alot more sub content being developed than dom I completely agree and I'm sorry that I'm not meeting your expectations, however I do want to flesh out the dom path over the time, I'm not looking at the present but the future, v0.9 will have more dom content because I added alot of scenes there to make it catch up to where the game is so hopefully you'll enjoy that, other than that, Im currently developing v0.10 and I'll continue the dom story and add dom events, sorry.

Reactions: LB1990

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Ended up restarting to double check this but on Sunday of the first weekend you're able to go on the date with the girlfriend to the mall to get lingerie. You're then called over by the store clerk and called " little shoplifting sissy boy" even though at this point I have never tried on panties or gone into the lingerie store. Feel like other restrictions about when this event is allowed to happen needs to be applied.

My other feedback would be:

- You can become submissive enough that when you're fem enough to touch one of the dicks in the bathrooms that they dont lower you submissiveness anymore and this just taking the sub route at each turn. I am not suggesting to slow it down as drawing it out too much is also annoying just feels like the progression is weird.

- You get the anonymous emails out of order as it skips 4 and sends 5 but later after a few days or progression it sends 4.
Thank you for your feedback! Hope you still enjoyed the game

marciep

Apr 20, 2020
When playing on iOS, the wardrobe has some issues with the back button in a couple submenus. In the underwear section, the back button covers up most of the purchaseable panties except for the pink one, meaning I can’t wear the blue, black, or red panties. More importantly, though, the Tops menu has the back button on top of the dress so I can’t advance the plot by wearing the dress to the park. I’m sure this is specific to playing on my iPhone, but it’s currently game-breaking.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
When playing on iOS, the wardrobe has some issues with the back button in a couple submenus. In the underwear section, the back button covers up most of the purchaseable panties except for the pink one, meaning I can’t wear the blue, black, or red panties. More importantly, though, the Tops menu has the back button on top of the dress so I can’t advance the plot by wearing the dress to the park. I’m sure this is specific to playing on my iPhone, but it’s currently game-breaking.
Ill try to make the game better for the phone, starting by removing those huge bars. I thought it'd look nice but it causes alot of problems, sorry. For now if you can somehow open the console add this SugarCube.State.variables.dress1 = true

otherwise you can try and give me your savefile and ill change it for you

Last edited:
Reactions: Knickkname

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Man I need a fucking guide I'm playing for an hour and went no where
Maybe you are bugged for some reason, always check tips button to see if u have something there, if u feel like you are stuck send me ur save file and I’ll take a look

marciep

Apr 20, 2020
Ill try to make the game better for the phone, starting by removing those huge bars. I thought it'd look nice but it causes alot of problems, sorry. For now if you can somehow open the console add this SugarCube.State.variables.dress1 = true

otherwise you can try and give me your savefile and ill change it for you
Thanks. As pointed out later in the thread, it turns out that I can advance the plot thanks to the prompt in the park itself, but it’s good to hear you’re working to improve the UI for use on a phone!

Reactions: gaaby

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Thanks. As pointed out later in the thread, it turns out that I can advance the plot thanks to the prompt in the park itself, but it’s good to hear you’re working to improve the UI for use on a phone!
Yes eventually I will want to make it more phone friendly as I'm aware some people play it on their phones, sorry for the inconvenience, if you need anything else hmu, hope you enjoy the game!

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Yes eventually I will want to make it more phone friendly as I'm aware some people play it on their phones, sorry for the inconvenience, if you need anything else hmu, hope you enjoy the game!
Try these tips that were given in these topics, I think it’s useful for you to know if you want to customize the game for phones.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Try these tips that were given in these topics, I think it’s useful for you to know if you want to customize the game for phones.

Thanks I'll take a look at them :D

Reactions: Feyschek
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes