gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Hey guys! v0.7 is out for Disrupted patreon members on patreon! One week early access before it gets publically released, if you wish to play it consider supporting the game for the value of 3€! v0.8 is almost done and it will be released for bug testing as a dev-release soon for Ultimate Disruption so if you want to be part of that consider joining that tier, hope you all are doing well and if you have any questions hit me up

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
This was really fun. I think I've got all the content but I've seen in the files that there is a special "storage" and recording scene. How do I trigger those?
I believe what you mean is the scene that you get when you go out with your girlfriend shopping in the weekend and the store clerk recognizes you from stealing last time the panties, it's a weekend event so it should just trigger naturally

Glad you enjoyed it by the way, thank you!

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
0.8 dev release is out for Ultimate Disruption patreon members! If you wish to play the newest version before anyone else in the early stages of it, consider joining that tier! changelog on my discord! Thank you!

raabi87

Oct 1, 2017
hi Gaaby, can you make the game available for download via a other platform as pixeldrain ?
Downloading via pixeldrain takes many hours for me, which isn't nice. I love the game

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
hi Gaaby, can you make the game available for download via a other platform as pixeldrain ?
Downloading via pixeldrain takes many hours for me, which isn't nice. I love the game
Did you mean on Patreon? But sure I can do that

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Why is the v0.8 changelog posted when the actual files for v0.8 aren't posted?
That's the patreon release, it's only available on patreon and it will be available for everyone in two weeks, I put both changelogs in case people wanna know whats out in the newest release, the v0.7 changelog is underneath it

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Then you shouldn't post it if the files aren't available here as a changelog its misleading.
I don't think it's misleading at all, you can see PATREON in the changelog and PUBLIC in v0.7, considering in the post everywhere you can see v0.7 Public it's obvious that you will not have the v0.8 patreon content in v0.7, I put it so people know what they will have in the next update

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
That's the patreon release, it's only available on patreon and it will be available for everyone in two weeks, I put both changelogs in case people wanna know whats out in the newest release, the v0.7 changelog is underneath it
Why would people need to see what content is in a version they can't play?

xslutz

Aug 31, 2020
All the content is looping (weekends, therapy, detention) but i don't have an "end content" notice in Tips.
Stats are:
Homosexuality:20
Sub:64
Fem:5

version .7

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I started a New game, as advised for New Update.
<bug/typo>
-Tuesday after detention, in hallway.
* male bathroom scene with "Natalie" and Bully (Brad).

* An option/choice of the game is that MC Can 'rescue' his BF from the Bully.
- I would not necessarily refer to That as being Dominate; rather as being protective.
(But we really don't have much of a choice. Dom or Sub) - Is MC being protective or a Coward?

- "Yes master.." - Natalie says, suprising you with her words.

You take a peek further to what's happening in the bathroom and see Remy taking the bullies cock into her greedy mouth.. you weren't expecting this..

<Natalie is giving the bully the blowjob; not Remy>
- Although, that Slut Whore,Remy, Is probably sucking or fucking some guy as well. Skank!

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
All the content is looping (weekends, therapy, detention) but i don't have an "end content" notice in Tips.
Stats are:

version .7
Why is your Homosexuality so High?
- 1st or 2nd time around, I avoided All Gay content.
(I don't have an issue with cocks; I just do not like "Men"!)
- later in game, as MC's feminization progresses, it would not allow MC to give Blow/hand jobs in bathroom GH's.
(MC would take the BBC cock in his hand; then release it; shouting "I cannot do this.")
- I was preparing to restart game, and play Some 'gay' shit, so MC could advance more.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Stats are:

version .7
Could you send me your save file so I check it out?

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes