gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
i agree 100% id prefer not to know or have been invited over and it happens in front of me (all the while being made fun of by them)
I understand however he does not accept it, I don't know if you have played it or not but he doesn't accept the fact she wants to make him a cuck but she keeps doing it anyway, I believe it's unrealistic to just do it behind him everytime, eventually the mc would figure it out specially when he has seen her already, sorry.!

Reactions: GamerDaddy

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I understand however he does not accept it, I don't know if you have played it or not but he doesn't accept the fact she wants to make him a cuck but she keeps doing it anyway, I believe it's unrealistic to just do it behind him everytime, eventually the mc would figure it out specially when he has seen her already, sorry.!
ive played both route to end of content v0.6 (was just tossing my 2 cents in)

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
ive played both route to end of content v0.6 (was just tossing my 2 cents in)
Thanks for playing, hope you enjoyed, I figured the best way to still humiliate the MC and keep it realistic would be the gf doing it against his will but him not leaving her because he still loves her and submitted to her before, she doesn't see him as a man anymore tho and does whatever she pleases disregarding him

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Thanks for playing, hope you enjoyed, I figured the best way to still humiliate the MC and keep it realistic would be the gf doing it against his will but him not leaving her because he still loves her and submitted to her before, she doesn't see him as a man anymore tho and does whatever she pleases disregarding him
I advise you to completely forget about realism in games :) Especially to chase after him.

Reactions: riadhloch

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Is there somthing wrong with my save or is it cause its from version 0.5?
asking cause i didn't get new contente and can't go to therapy
Try this one, you had to see the phone event and wait till it's tuesday, I'll change that though it takes along time.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
I updated all the links with a better html, if you have trouble getting to feminization stat 5 which is where the new content start for v0.6, please download it again! I left an html patch aswell in case you want to download html only

StaverBoar

Jul 22, 2019
I know this is A QoL thing, can you please change the color of the phone back button, i am partially colorblind and it took me along time to figure out where to click to get out of whatsapp messaging. it would be appreciated

Reactions: Ayal

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
I know this is A QoL thing, can you please change the color of the phone back button, i am partially colorblind and it took me along time to figure out where to click to get out of whatsapp messaging. it would be appreciated
I have changed the phone in v0.7 already hopefully in that version you'll be able to enjoy it more, sorry my friend!

pinkyshark130

Dec 20, 2023
Why can’t I find him at home after the incident with father? Also I can't find a way to trigger father related events multiple times..Are they all one off stories?

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Why can’t I find him at home after the incident with father? Also I can't find a way to trigger father related events multiple times..Are they all one off stories?
Well some of them are one time only and some of them are repeated, what do you mean by I cant find "him" after the incident?

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
This is embarassing but I'd rather do this than leave y'all hanging, I changed the links once again, one of the variables was not being turned to true hence the v0.6 content not coming through, it's very possible alot of you didn't play v0.6 content if you haven't got fem stat 5, I changed the links again, sorry..

Reactions: surfpup

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
I had a fun scene with Mom, and a sexy scene with Dad, and I got a new piece of clothing, so I'm guessing I saw the new content. Looking forward to the next update.

Geno457

Jul 27, 2020
Submission is maxed out at 61 and unable to progress further, is that the end of the current build?

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
I had a fun scene with Mom, and a sexy scene with Dad, and I got a new piece of clothing, so I'm guessing I saw the new content. Looking forward to the next update.
Well you can check the changelog out but I believe there should be more

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
Well you can check the changelog out but I believe there should be more
Yes, I kept exploring and found more fun.
I wouldn't mind Dad's scenes being repeatable. Most of the other scenes seem to be.

I found a small bug. When you go to the kitchen, and Mom is making dinner, if you choose to imagine that you are making dinner for your husband, after you have maxxed out this event, it says, "This action won't increase your submission anymore."
Just above that is continues to say, "Submissiveness +1!" You don't actually get any more points though.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Yes, I kept exploring and found more fun.
I wouldn't mind Dad's scenes being repeatable. Most of the other scenes seem to be.

I found a small bug. When you go to the kitchen, and Mom is making dinner, if you choose to imagine that you are making dinner for your husband, after you have maxxed out this event, it says, "This action won't increase your submission anymore."
Just above that is continues to say, "Submissiveness +1!" You don't actually get any more points though.
Glad you found it, sorry!

Thank you, I'll change that :D

Weirdyfish1

Nov 24, 2020
This was really fun. I think I've got all the content but I've seen in the files that there is a special "storage" and recording scene. How do I trigger those?

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes