Feb 28, 2019
I understand that but submissive route will include feminization etc.. I plan to make the male domination route have more gay content, perhaps in the future I can make a gay sub route only, but for now that's where the game is headed
Please tell me your fleshing out the sub/fem bbc path first

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Hey there guys, happy holidays, just wanted to announce that v0.6 is out for Disrupted patreon members, one week before it gets publically released here on the 30th of December, if you wish to play and support the game, please head over there! Any questions and feedback hmu! Thank you!

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Hey there fellas! v0.7 dev release is out for Ultimate Disruption tier members, which is the highest tier, if you want to play the game before anyone else, consider supporting there!

Reactions: GamerDaddy

derogess

Oct 15, 2020
How to get level 5 feminization in the bathroom? It seems like I’ve already tried all the options, but nothing (

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
How to get level 5 feminization in the bathroom? It seems like I’ve already tried all the options, but nothing (
Hey there, you probably seen the v0.6 changelog which is the update that will be released at midnight (UTC timezone) the current release is v0.5! I put that so people know the changelog of the newest version that is always available on patreon, that confused some people so I'll probably stop from doing that.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Hey everyone, v0.6 is out! Hope y'all enjoy this update! If you do and wish to play the newest version consider supporting me on patreon and play v0.7 that is also out, that one contains more dominant content if you are interested in that! Link down below, I'll be here active in case anyone needs anything, thank you and happy holidays!

TVMonika

Aug 7, 2020
No way out of the phone...

You have to whatsapp your girlfriend and then .... finish. No way out, not possible to proceed anywhere.
So the game is finished after 20 seconds.

I tried several browsers on my laptop. There is no button where you could leave or proceed.

Last edited:

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
No way out of the phone...

You have to whatsapp your girlfriend and then .... finish. No way out, not possible to proceed anywhere.
So the game is finished after 20 seconds.

I tried several browsers on my laptop. There is no button where you could leave or proceed.
The phone was one of the things I reworked in v0.7, the next version that is coming out currently on patreon, specially the one on the intro because it was pretty buggy, however, you should still have the button to leave when you scroll up, here

1703914005642.png

Rufi0

Jun 27, 2020
Is there somthing wrong with my save or is it cause its from version 0.5?
asking cause i didn't get new contente and can't go to therapy

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
" New sub event with your girlfriend.. you will confront her about what you saw last time you went out for lunch.. it's up to you if you want to change your relationship and stay with her.. or end it; "

Nah.... I hate when this happend. I preffer when the MC doesn't know about what happend and believe her lies xD

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
" New sub event with your girlfriend.. you will confront her about what you saw last time you went out for lunch.. it's up to you if you want to change your relationship and stay with her.. or end it; "

Nah.... I hate when this happend. I preffer when the MC doesn't know about what happend and believe her lies xD
i agree 100% id prefer not to know or have been invited over and it happens in front of me (all the while being made fun of by them)

• Red Heart
Reactions: proudmoore91

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
i agree 100% id prefer not to know or have been invited over and it happens in front of me (all the while being made fun of by them)
If the author of the game decided to do it this way, you just have to accept it or just don't play :) Although he has a patreon, so either his whales decided it or he himself.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Is there a sub/ntr path without feminization or gay content ?
I have the impression that I can't advance sub or ntr path if i dont wanna wear women clothes or do gay stuff
Nope, you have to play these events for the story to continue, as of now that is how the sub path is played, it's feminization focused, perhaps in the future I could do different routed within the sub path but not as of now sorry!

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes