curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
same issue. Stuck in phone interface. After spoke withe the girlfriend don't click on the phone picture on the left but on the arrow in the phone interface

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
is the dom route going to get any serious development? Looking at the change logs for all the versions so far it seems like the unwanted idea the dev is afraid to just cut

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
This is probably not how it was supposed to be played, but just for a laugh I tried stealing panties right in front of Sophie and there were no consequences.

I'm just trying to imagine how weird it would be if MC's mom wouldn't have a problem if he stole her underwear right in front of her.

Last edited:

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
is the dom route going to get any serious development? Looking at the change logs for all the versions so far it seems like the unwanted idea the dev is afraid to just cut
Eventually it will get more of my attention, I have said this before and I have no problem in being honest since I am not trying to fool anyone here, I am currently more focused on the sub route since it's what I personally enjoy more individually, however I do want my game to have a dominant route, the other side of the coin, I believe it brings more to the game in general, to answer your question yes, it will get serious development and as the sub route is more and more developed, I'll start giving it more and more attention, sorry!

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
This is probably not how it was supposed to be played, but just for a laugh I tried stealing panties right in front of Sophie and there were no consequences.

I'm just trying to imagine how weird it would be if MC's mom wouldn't have a problem if he stole her underwear right in front of her.
That is something I have been warned of by people that are following the game closely, I might have to change that in the future since it is weird yes.

blixen

Dec 29, 2022
hi, what do you have to do to get the event in the bathroom for Fem 5 because he doesnt trigger for me

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
hi, what do you have to do to get the event in the bathroom for Fem 5 because he doesnt trigger for me
Are you playing v0.6 or v0.5? Because Fem 5 is only on v0.6 which will come out in two weeks, it's available on patreon only for now

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes