• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

reknal

Oct 26, 2021
Im getting stuck in the dom route during a classroom scene last line is
"- Wha.. did I zone out for that long..? - you tell yourself surprised."

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Im getting stuck in the dom route during a classroom scene last line is
"- Wha.. did I zone out for that long..? - you tell yourself surprised."
Could you send me your save file please? I'll take a look at it

TVMonika

Aug 7, 2020
Seems to be interesting...
But I can play only about 30 seconds, then I got stuck in the Phone modus, no chance to get out of it and to proceed...
Tried two different browsers...

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Seems to be interesting...
But I can play only about 30 seconds, then I got stuck in the Phone modus, no chance to get out of it and to proceed...
Tried two different browsers...
That's weird, are you playing on a PC or phone?

Godogma

Aug 16, 2017
I understand what you mean and I have spoken about this on my discord, I am fully aware that the male dom content is lacking currently and that I'm like 80% sub content 20% dom, but I do want to make that route for my game, what I said in my discord was that once the sub route is closing to ending or pretty evolved, I want to focus more and more on the dom content so that players have both routes, I'm doing two routes to appease two parties but also because I believe the game will be more full like that, it's just that Im not focusing on it so much rn, sorry to disappoint tho.
Claiming content is there isn't helping you currently, and you're burning through goodwill; if you're not willing to spend roughly equal effort on the routes (and having tried the Dom route there's nearly zilch on it) you're not actually providing what you're advertising.

Jerking off in underwear isn't dominant, it's pathetic and it's pretty much all the action the "dom" route provides.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Claiming content is there isn't helping you currently, and you're burning through goodwill; if you're not willing to spend roughly equal effort on the routes (and having tried the Dom route there's nearly zilch on it) you're not actually providing what you're advertising.

Jerking off in underwear isn't dominant, it's pathetic and it's pretty much all the action the "dom" route provides.
That is not true, I have developed a fair amount of dominant content, perhaps u haven't got there but there is a main storyline for the dominant content and almost every single random event contains a dominant option so yes, there is less content than the sub route but there is dom content, and 0.5 brings a new scene as well

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
A simple question where should I put the patch?
Well that would be on the Disruption folder but currently the patch is the same as the download since there was not a need to patch something.

Marylyn326

Aug 30, 2023
Hey bro can you change the background picture? I don't know how to describe it, but the picture is weirdly making me feel very dizzy. Can you replace it or just remove it?

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Hey bro can you change the background picture? I don't know how to describe it, but the picture is weirdly making me feel very dizzy. Can you replace it or just remove it?
If it really bothers you that much you can change it yourself my friend I wont change something because of a single person but, in order to change just download a background you think it'd fit best and go to the images folder, resources and change the background.jpg to something you wish!

Sep 16, 2021
Hahaha I don't know if you're being ironic or not but yes, he will be an important character :D

I'm legitimately happy to see a sissification game finally have the Dad present! I swear it never happens and it's kinda frustrating honestly.

Looking forward for the future of this game <3

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
I'm legitimately happy to see a sissification game finally have the Dad present! I swear it never happens and it's kinda frustrating honestly.

Looking forward for the future of this game <3
Thank you! In v0.6 there will be a new scene with him that I'm currently working on! Hope you enjoy it!

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Hey guys! Just wanted to let you all know that v0.5 is officialy out for Disrupted patreon members! If you want to play the most recent version 1 week before it gets released to the public, consider supporting the project! I'll leave the link down below!

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes