gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
found a different sleepless softlock bug in 0.3 but this one's caused by something else: Eating in the kitchen at night makes the time dissapear (maybe it advances somekind of "time" variable out of range?). Entering your bedroom normally (from upstairs) fixes this by setting the time to night, but if you watch the TV AD in the livingroom (all options send you to your room) while the time is broke then the time stays broke. Exiting and reentering the bedroom doesn't fix it (even after several times). Which softlocks the game: Since it isn't night, you can't sleep.

Changing time == 4 to time == 3 seems to fix the eating bug: View attachment 3097882

if it were me I'd also slap a [if time > 2, set time to 2] (dunno syntax, I'm allergic to html) check to whenever the bedroom passage loads to leave all my programming teachers malding at wasting...what, 5 CPU cycles? as a lazy failsafe for timetravellers
Actually it was pretty simple to fix overall, I didn't pay much attention to the eating code since it's pretty irrelevant but I've fixed it.

if anyone does bug in that, here's an html for the fix

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Unplayable UI/Scaling is ridiculous gotta zoom out to 67 or 50 percent to center/contain clickables but panels become unreadable
Sorry, it's my first game and I'm pretty inexperienced to coding in general so I'll try to improve it over time, I'm adjusting every update the things I can

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Hey, gotta say it's really nice to see a developer who is active and listens to feedback, even if sometimes people are rude for no reason when they give it. Keep you the good work!
Thank you for your words! I believe the best way to improve my product is to listen to the people that actively play it so I'll always be here and on discord, the rudeness doesn't bother me, it's the internet people will say whatever they want, as long as I can get something from it it's totally fine thank you once again!

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Hey everyone! I'm here to inform that v0.4 is out for Disrupted patreon members, if you wish to play v0.4 one week earlier than the public update, consider supporting me over there, v0.5 is about 75% done and it will be out next saturday for Ultimate Disruption and Completely Disrupted patreon members, if you have any questions please hit me up here, discord or patreon, thank you!

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Hey guys! v0.4 is finally released publically and v0.5 is out on patreon! Hope you guys enjoy v0.4 and if you do please consider supporting to play v0.5 two weeks earlier, I believe v0.5 is the best update in terms of scenes yet! If any of you need anything, want to give feedback etc please do it here, on my discord or on patreon! Thank you!

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
There is nothing after the tutorial unless I'm a fucking idiot.

EDIT: Don't X out of the pop-up after the tutorial, instead scroll down and click proceed to game.

Reactions: gaaby

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
There is just one scene with the girlfriend or am I missing something?
Depends on your route but there isn't a lot of content as of yet specially in v0.4 but in v0.5 there's two new sub scenes and one Dom scene

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes