somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Simple answer for Linux. Whatever you type for the code, has to be exactly what the file is named.

Bad Example Code would be JoeEatsAnApple.JPG, the file being JoeeatsAnApple.JPG will not work. This is why people are taught always use just pure lowercase for code, file names, and folders.

Follow an exact format and declare exact file types. So joeeatsanapple.jpg or joe_eats_an_apple.jpg if you want readability, also no swapping of jpg/jpeg. The important part is exact thing you put in code is exact thing the file has to be named, in the exact place.

Reactions: SapphireFox83

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
why do so many HTML games focus on sissifcation or transformation? Is it like a staple of the HTML game? Sooo many of them do that.
Well yeah I guess it is, I've been a fan and played plenty of them and since my personal kinks revolve around those themes, I decided I would make a game with that content, however I think it adds up to a game if you can go both ways, I enjoy games where I can play the feminization or submission part first and then try the dominant part after to see the differences, that's what I'm going for :D

Apr 6, 2022
Hi, just wanted to let you know that I think that this game is really good and I see some good potential in it.
I was wondering if there are going to be any other events with the dad in both routes or any gay events.
What's your plan with the gay part of the game?

Reactions: gaaby

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Hi, just wanted to let you know that I think that this game is really good and I see some good potential in it.
I was wondering if there are going to be any other events with the dad in both routes or any gay events.
What's your plan with the gay part of the game?
Thank you for the kind words, I'm thrilled that you enjoyed it!
Yes there definitely will be more events with the dad, the route with your dad will be you either start dominating him over time as you grow dominant or as you grow submissive and feminine he starts dominating you and treating you like a girl.

As for gay events in general, there will be more characters where you will have gay events and there will be more random gay events as there is in v0.3 already, in v0.4 there will be introduced a new character that will also contain gay content, I won't spoil more

Apr 6, 2022
Thank you for the kind words, I'm thrilled that you enjoyed it!
Yes there definitely will be more events with the dad, the route with your dad will be you either start dominating him over time as you grow dominant or as you grow submissive and feminine he starts dominating you and treating you like a girl.

As for gay events in general, there will be more characters where you will have gay events and there will be more random gay events as there is in v0.3 already, in v0.4 there will be introduced a new character that will also contain gay content, I won't spoil more
Oh, that's all I needed to know!
Thank you and keep up the good work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: gaaby

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Went to sleep one night a week or two in and got this error
When did you download the game? Because when I released v0.2 there was a bug similar to that, it was fixed already and I re-uploaded all files, if you downloaded it as soon as it came out, consider downloading the html I put up in the comments or just download the game again

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Hey there! Just wanted to announce v0.3 is out for Disrupted members on my patreon! If you are interested in playing the game one week before it's released to the public head there! Thank you!

Pluck283

Jun 9, 2023
Finished the intro (all dom) and clicked on the 'I need to wear my uniform.' Once I went to tops, I got stuck there.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Finished the intro (all dom) and clicked on the 'I need to wear my uniform.' Once I went to tops, I got stuck there.
It's probably due to the resolution and the back button being on the side, that is already fixed for next update

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Hey guys, v0.3 is officially out for the public! Hope you enjoy this update, you can check the changelog out for the changes, at the same time, v0.4 is out for Completely Disrupted and Ultimate Disruption members so if you want to play the continuation of v0.3 consider supporting the project! Changelog on patreon if you wanna know what changed, I'll leave the link down below, as per usual, I'll be paying attention here and on my discord to any bugs or things that escaped me and fixing them asap! Thank you!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Disruption-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I meant that the day repeats over and over and , funnily enough, while looking at the variables it says the version is 0.2 rather than 0.3 (even though when at the beggining of the game it says that it's version 0.3 on the main screen)

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes