• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

SashatheSis

Dec 22, 2019
How to get anonymous email(4)? Or it is still not in there?
Repeated weekends with the same scenes that later can't give more sub points?
I ended second therapy, get task for waxing from teacher, done it, after it teacher only want mc to show underwear.
So, there no third therapy and no new content at 0.4 after waxing and showing underwear to teacher?

Reactions: Lilethice

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
I apologize for the delay but I'm currently not at home, when I get home I'll fix anything that has to be fixed!

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Actually it was pretty simple to fix overall, I didn't pay much attention to the eating code since it's pretty irrelevant but I've fixed it.
Pixeldrain

if anyone does bug in that, here's an html for the fix
So, question. With the Version 4 update, Is the "patch" needed
(is the 'patch' a version 3 fix?)

sandman9355

Dec 19, 2020
I guess I'll drop this game from now on, as I've lost faith it will improve. Why? Three main reasons.

One, the same old forced mix of gay and femdom content. When the fudge will authors accept that gays don't care for that femdom shit and straights don't care for that gay shit?

Two, the game is empty and repetitive. The same pages-long events day after day, the same pages-long weekend scenes repeating too, the same repetitive this and that...

Three, MC's supposed GF is still an obvious cheating bitch who doesn't actually spend any time with the MC and there's no other LI to speak of.

Aug 13, 2017
Hey guys! v0.4 is finally released publically and v0.5 is out on patreon! Hope you guys enjoy v0.4 and if you do please consider supporting to play v0.5 two weeks earlier, I believe v0.5 is the best update in terms of scenes yet! If any of you need anything, want to give feedback etc please do it here, on my discord or on patreon! Thank you!

Not to be rude but I suggest you just stick to making this game focus on one route. It's clear you have a bias towards the sub route which is perfectly fine if that's what you want. But a dom route with content that only amounts to jacking off into underwear doesn't really give dom vibes. The one who chases two hares catches none. Think long and hard if you want to keep attracting people like me who want a certain type of game because it's promised and then you only deliver on half of it. You'll please nobody trying to aim to please all.

Reactions: Godogma

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
How to get anonymous email(4)? Or it is still not in there?
Repeated weekends with the same scenes that later can't give more sub points?
I ended second therapy, get task for waxing from teacher, done it, after it teacher only want mc to show underwear.
So, there no third therapy and no new content at 0.4 after waxing and showing underwear to teacher?
When there is no more content in the info button it will appear that there is no more content in the route, check it out there

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Not to be rude but I suggest you just stick to making this game focus on one route. It's clear you have a bias towards the sub route which is perfectly fine if that's what you want. But a dom route with content that only amounts to jacking off into underwear doesn't really give dom vibes. The one who chases two hares catches none. Think long and hard if you want to keep attracting people like me who want a certain type of game because it's promised and then you only deliver on half of it. You'll please nobody trying to aim to please all.
The reality of these games is that it is better on 2 chairs than to work out one route and then start another route with the same approach.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
I understand what you mean and I have spoken about this on my discord, I am fully aware that the male dom content is lacking currently and that I'm like 80% sub content 20% dom, but I do want to make that route for my game, what I said in my discord was that once the sub route is closing to ending or pretty evolved, I want to focus more and more on the dom content so that players have both routes, I'm doing two routes to appease two parties but also because I believe the game will be more full like that, it's just that Im not focusing on it so much rn, sorry to disappoint tho.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
once I open the phone, there is no way to close it! sucks!
That's weird, you should have a button to go back and it should appear to you, can you send me a printscreen of what you see?

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
dunno if this is a bug or not when trying to go to class while using a 0.3 save on 0.4 =/
So I loaded your savefile and I noticed your stats are way too high, you have feminization on 51 which shouldn't happen, I put it on 3 and you can go to detention now, I'll send you a savefile with fem 3, you still have some content to play thru, I wouldn't recommend messing with the feminization and masculinization stat too much, submissiveness is fine

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
So I loaded your savefile and I noticed your stats are way too high, you have feminization on 51 which shouldn't happen, I put it on 3 and you can go to detention now, I'll send you a savefile with fem 3, you still have some content to play thru, I wouldn't recommend messing with the feminization and masculinization stat too much, submissiveness is fine
*sighs* i really should watch that idiot of mine to make sure they don't mess with my saves if the stats was messed around with X_X wouldn't be surprised if they messed with the stats as a prank on me =_='

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
I'm at the mall, and suddenly I have an option about some panties my sister ordered, and I need to take a picture and send it to her? I'm tired, and maybe I clicked through something, but I have no idea what this is about or how this started? I don't remember any scene where she took a picture of me.
Edit: Ok, I'm further, and Charlotte just now took a picture of me in panties and asked my get her panties, even though I was already given this quest when I went to the mall and did it, so something bugged and triggered the event at the mall before I even got the quest. I have both saves if interested. This is a new game I just started tonight with .4.
The shower with dad was the best part so far for me.

Last edited:

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
I'm at the mall, and suddenly I have an option about some panties my sister ordered, and I need to take a picture and send it to her? I'm tired, and maybe I clicked through something, but I have no idea what this is about or how this started? I don't remember any scene where she took a picture of me.
Edit: Ok, I'm further, and Charlotte just now took a picture of me in panties and asked my get her panties, even though I was already given this quest when I went to the mall and did it, so something bugged and triggered the event at the mall before I even got the quest. I have both saves if interested. This is a new game I just started tonight with .4.
The shower with dad was the best part so far for me.
I believe now I wouldn't be able to see what's wrong since you moved on already unless you have a save file from that exact moment but that is weird, shouldn't happen like that indeed.
Glad you enjoyed the M/M content

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes