gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
gaaby i seen someone say they couldnt end class, i have that same issue aswell here is the save.
Your feminization stat is way too high for some reason, have you modified it through the console or did it happen naturally? Either way here's a save with it fixed

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Your feminization stat is way too high for some reason, have you modified it through the console or did it happen naturally? Either way here's a save with it fixed
i tried different things with the save file to try and "dirty fix" it myself

Marylyn326

Aug 30, 2023
If it really bothers you that much you can change it yourself my friend I wont change something because of a single person but, in order to change just download a background you think it'd fit best and go to the images folder, resources and change the background.jpg to something you wish!
Got it. Just forgot that I can change it myself

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Hey guys, I have released a dev-build release of v0.6 on patreon for Ultimate Disruption members to test, it is a version that could possibly contain bugs, if you wish to participate and have the version before anyone else and aid the project with bug testing, consider supporting there, thank you!

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Hey guys! Just wanted to share a few words! I believe this is the best update in terms of quality of content yet, hope you enjoy the new scenes in v0.5! Feedback is very appreciated, as per usual I'll be here if anything goes wrong in the update!

Also v0.6 is out for Completely Disrupted and Ultimate Disruption patreon members, if you want to play the newest version before anyone else, please consider supporting the project there, changelog on patreon!

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Sure thing.
Well for some reason all of your variables that should be set to true for v0.5 in order for events to happen are false, I can set them back to true if you wish, are you sure yu haven't played v0.5 before?

styler110

Jun 17, 2020
Well for some reason all of your variables that should be set to true for v0.5 in order for events to happen are false, I can set them back to true if you wish, are you sure yu haven't played v0.5 before?
I have not, if you set them for me that would be great. Thank you!

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Just wanted to point out for those who already downloaded v0.5 that I put the wrong changelog when I edited the post, I put the v0.6 instead of v0.5, now the changelogs are correct, my bad.

fortifel

Oct 17, 2020
Downloaded the game today v0.5 and cannot leave the phone in intro. There must be a button, but in fact, there is none. 2023-12-16 11.29.25  712758644406.jpg

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes