blixen

Dec 29, 2022
Are you playing v0.6 or v0.5? Because Fem 5 is only on v0.6 which will come out in two weeks, it's available on patreon only for now
Oh ok i didn't pay attention to that i just watch the last changelog and assume it was 0.6

uchihaitachi101930

Apr 16, 2023
just a content with gitlfriend in dom haa sad just inform when theres more update on dom route really waiting for it.i tried sub route but its not my cup of tea

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
how the heck do you exit the phone
If it's on the intro, scroll up and you'll have a button to exit, I'll probably change that, if just in general you should have a home button in the bottom middle.

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
i wish there was a light version reading black text with light background is much easier than reading white text with black background

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
Ah that's a fake update... nothing new, damn it...
I won't say your game is cool and that I am looking forward to the udate.... Nop, I wont say it.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Ah that's a fake update... nothing new, damn it...
I won't say your game is cool and that I am looking forward to the udate.... Nop, I wont say it.
What do you mean by nothing new? There's plenty of new scenes

SuperGumby

Mar 8, 2022
Please include a path where being gay does not equate to being feminine. Not all gay guys are feminine or secretly want to be women.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Please include a path where being gay does not equate to being feminine. Not all gay guys are feminine or secretly want to be women.
I understand that but submissive route will include feminization etc.. I plan to make the male domination route have more gay content, perhaps in the future I can make a gay sub route only, but for now that's where the game is headed

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Ah ? I happenned to stop to the same scene of the teacher without any link to continue.
I thought I already played to 0.5
Well the only way you would have played 0.5 is if you subscribed to my patreon since it came out now and the game will never end without a link to continue, if in the Tips button there isn't an End of content signal that means there's more game to be played, perhaps you encountered a bug, if you'd like you could send me ur save file and I'd gladly take a look at it

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes