gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
v0.9 is out for Disrupted members, a week early from the official public release, if anyone is interested, feel free to join!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mount Parnassus

LB1990

Jan 11, 2020
I understand what you are saying, there is alot more sub content being developed than dom I completely agree and I'm sorry that I'm not meeting your expectations, however I do want to flesh out the dom path over the time, I'm not looking at the present but the future, v0.9 will have more dom content because I added alot of scenes there to make it catch up to where the game is so hopefully you'll enjoy that, other than that, Im currently developing v0.10 and I'll continue the dom story and add dom events, sorry.
It's good to know, thanks you

xslutz

Aug 31, 2020
Why is your Homosexuality so High?
- 1st or 2nd time around, I avoided All Gay content.
(I don't have an issue with cocks; I just do not like "Men"!)
- later in game, as MC's feminization progresses, it would not allow MC to give Blow/hand jobs in bathroom GH's.
(MC would take the BBC cock in his hand; then release it; shouting "I cannot do this.")
- I was preparing to restart game, and play Some 'gay' shit, so MC could advance more.
Because I think cocks are fucking hot.

Anonymous57134

May 23, 2023
i cant progress anymore and it also does not say that its the end of content, i have been in a loop for 3 weeks, going to therapist for the same video 3 times and doing the same tasks given by teacher again and again and i am also not getting sub or homo points too. Pls tell me if i did something wrong or if there is a bug. im on Version 0.8. i also attached the point where im at in game

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
i cant progress anymore and it also does not say that its the end of content, i have been in a loop for 3 weeks, going to therapist for the same video 3 times and doing the same tasks given by teacher again and again and i am also not getting sub or homo points too. Pls tell me if i did something wrong or if there is a bug. im on Version 0.8. i also attached the point where im at in game
I'll check it out now

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
So I've looked through the save and unfortunately you have played through all the content, the only thing missing was the fourth phone event which is not triggering for you for some reason, I'll remove the phone events from interfering with the end of sub content in v0.10 since they don't really belong to the main story, sorry! Hope you enjoy v0.9 when it is out

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
I'll be waiting until the Dom content catches up with the rest of the story sorry sub is just not my thing.

Reactions: gaaby

heybeterino

Aug 28, 2017
Is the option to go upstairs supposed to be there? Because I keep seeing it in tips but no option when i get in the house

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
yup, dont have that option, i cheated the stats but i dont think that would be the issue
Yeah it's probably from the cheating that messed it up, you dont need more than feminization 6 since that is the maximum for the story, try this savefile to see if you can play the rest of the content, it worked for me, bare in mind you may run into some more errors or weird pacing if you maximize the stats like that, however I wont stop ya :D

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
v0.9 is out for the public! If you wish to play v0.10 two weeks before it gets publically released, consider joining the or ! If any of you need help hit me up! I'll be around here!

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes