4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
Glad I found this randomly! The art is extremely good, the writing is fine and the gritty setting is quite welcome.
As a skaven enjoyer, the ratman already stole my heart. You can't meet him again after the one scene, right?
Anyway I'm curious to see what will happen in the future. Hope the dev will keep working on it.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Glad I found this randomly! The art is extremely good, the writing is fine and the gritty setting is quite welcome.
As a skaven enjoyer, the ratman already stole my heart. You can't meet him again after the one scene, right?
Anyway I'm curious to see what will happen in the future. Hope the dev will keep working on it.
You meet him twice. Once when you fall down the well. Then near the well during the night.

Reactions: Lestev

Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
You meet him twice. Once when you fall down the well. Then near the well during the night.
Thank you, I managed to find it. Woah, he literally is a skaven...
So is this game set in the Warhammer universe? Maybe on Norsca? Perhaps the developer is just a fan and put in some cameos...

Reactions: Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
So is this game set in the Warhammer universe? Maybe on Norsca? Perhaps the developer is just a fan and put in some cameos...
No idea. I'm not into Warhammer. What about the beasts that are with the MC at the intro? Are those from Warhammer too? I'm hoping we can make her evil or side with the beasts, then she can have sex with them.

Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
No idea. I'm not into Warhammer. What about the beasts that are with the MC at the intro? Are those from Warhammer too? I'm hoping we can make her evil or side with the beasts, then she can have sex with them.
The ratmen at the beginning? They are likely the same, yes. I too feel that there will be an evil choice with them. Maybe befriending the rat in the well is the start of that route and the intro scene will eventually happen in the future.
It's not like she can't be evil already. You can torture and kill the bandit, and even sic a monster against the elf just because she mocked the main character.

goodguy80

Mar 24, 2020
No, game has it's own lore. Dev just made some stylistic references to many other fantasy universes

Archgrimm

May 21, 2017
I've been playing through this again, but I cant seem to find the quest to go after the beast, if anyone could point me in the right direction or just tell me how to find him it would appreciated. EDIT: and nevermind, found him, if anyone else is looking for this, you need to ask the witch and the tree spirit about the potion Hella gives you and then you can go look for him in the forest.

Last edited:
Reactions: goodguy80

alekseich

Mar 11, 2019
On his boosty he said on 1 march that update will be im march. We are in the middle of april now, but good that at least he is working on it

Reactions: Falyna
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes