4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

goodguy80

Mar 24, 2020
Has someone a Walkthough about the game? Its difficult to unlock full gallery
Never seen a walkthrough, but I recomend you click every location on every day/night. You will get most of the scenes. Some scenes are excluding each other, but it obvious from dialogues

Reactions: felipe23

goodguy80

Mar 24, 2020
Dev was asked on boosty (analog of patreon) in the end of september "When update wil be?". And he responded that he had "health problems" and he will try to release update in the beggining of october. And he did not responded to any question since 8 of october. Sadly, but I guess that beautiful game need "abandoned" tag

DMTryrans27

Mar 23, 2019
Dev was asked on boosty (analog of patreon) in the end of september "When update wil be?". And he responded that he had "health problems" and he will try to release update in the beggining of october. And he did not responded to any question since 8 of october. Sadly, but I guess that beautiful game need "abandoned" tag
damn straight, updates are delayed at least 5 times a month, he says update gonna be in the beginning of this month. Wanna bet it'll come out either in 2024 or 2024 beginning of october. Dude just probably taking money and doesnt do shit, i feel like.

• Sad
Reactions: goodguy80

top_1404

Feb 10, 2018
Update from the Dev.

(Hello! Sorry for a delay and not updating you on a status.
Want to make an update till the end of this month.)

Reactions: doomlord1987
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes