4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DistantShoresSaga-0.6.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: bad_mofo

RaulGaul21

Oct 13, 2020
I guess, that's because this game's trying to be a bit more realistic in terms of vaginal sex and creampies, in other words - characters can make our current PC preggo. This was hinted at several times in different scenes with Skweep and half-giant guy. Some characters simply don't want any of that stuff.
At least, that's my theory.
Nah i bet its just the dev(s) liking anal

Reactions: Smithpensman1

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
The artwork is nice, and there's enough variety with characters and erotic scenes.

There's a similar game, but it's open world and you can travel around on a boat. Does anyone know the name?

Last edited:

Khurby

May 18, 2022
The artwork is nice, and there's enough variety with characters and erotic scenes.

There's a similar game, but it's open world and you can travel around on a boat. Does anyone know the name?
Could be Venture Seas, or A Pirate's Wife For Me (underrated but sadly underdeveloped), or one other one I can't remember (all I remember is I took my party exploring for treasure and a Bandit caught me and jerked off on my face POV style. If anyone remembers what game that is thanks)

Reactions: Meowmadam

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
massifteetees said:
This game art is obviously inspired by the Banner Saga, which I really like. I don't feel like there's much story here, maybe at the beginning stage, and there's not much push to forward the story, but I still like it. I wish it's animated. The big titty blonde should have more scene. Overall, a good work so far, although I'm not a fan of beastiality, tree ladies and all that, but that's simply my personal taste, and does not affect my rating.
massifteetees
In your review you basically only praise the game so why such low rating?

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
So is there a main female prot after which you switch to different character perspectives or is it multiple protag?

Title says female protag and desc says you take role of different characters so wondering which is true

MadAng

Jan 4, 2023
I enjoy playing this game. I like the 2-D art aesthetic – the emphasis on the linework and simplified colouring; it also makes it easier to animate (which brings back memories of early Flash animation - in a good way).

The lore is handled well, with interesting characters who fill in details without exposition overload. I am curious to see where the story goes once she gets off the village and slowly recovers more of her memories.

Currently the MC seems to lack much of a character and her reactions come across rather emotionless at times (with a few exceptions such as the aftermath of the interaction with the rat creature). I think it could benefit from more internal monologue/narration (although this could be a translation issue - It can be tough when the game creator’s first language is not English).

Good luck with the game.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Could be Venture Seas, or A Pirate's Wife For Me (underrated but sadly underdeveloped), or one other one I can't remember (all I remember is I took my party exploring for treasure and a Bandit caught me and jerked off on my face POV style. If anyone remembers what game that is thanks)
Thanks, yes the art style of Venture Seas looks similar.

The developer said on Patreon that he hires artists to make the artwork of Distant Shores.

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
I love this slightly comic and cartoon graphic style. The plot also promises to be interesting, now we just have to wait for the next updates. Excellent job and good luck :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Reactions: Cheru

Falyna

Aug 8, 2021
Damn, the art reminds me of James Lemay's Norse… Which is a good thing, mind you.

I really hope an android port can be done, gonna ask on the request topic.

Reactions: Cheru and goodguy80

Falyna

Aug 8, 2021
Hi everyone,

I managed to find an Android port of v0.6. I took the liberty of uploading it on Pixeldrain; this port IS NOT MINE, so if I f this is against the rules, I'll delete it.

goodguy80

Mar 24, 2020
OMG this game is the MASTERPIECE! I think I did not noticed it because of missing tags. Editors, please add "anal" "group sex" "multiple penetrations" "bestiality" tags, so more people can find and enjoy this awesome game! And support autor on patreon or busty to motivate him to do more. Story is awesome, fantasy lore is awesome, characters is awesome, art is 10/10, variety of sex scenes/partners is great! Easily in top 3 best games of all time for me

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes