4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
Which art is stolen?
The game has animations, how they are stolen?!
first question it is. . .

and second, if it's stolen (imo, i don't think so. . . ) then not from Good Girl Gone Bad for sure, cause i played this game a lot of times, with mods, etc, this game don't have any animation at all,

the pictures are moving, not characters, its not technically an animation, more like an animatik, (cutscenes, stop motion).

btw, the same guy talked about stolen artstyle, it's not stolen from GGGB for sure too, it's not the same as GGGB, i don't know where this guy see the similarities or identical character's portrating

and the so called "poses" the heck is he talking about?
this game have completely different poses to the GGGB, could be similar, but similar is not identical, so it's not stolen

and one more thing, maybe the poses are similar, but it doesn't mean it's stolen, someone else than his beloved creator could have the same idea or similar one of poses, i mean these poses are basic poses that ya can think about, the creator of GGGB didn't invent them, just pictured them, so it would be wrongly copyrighted

Last edited:

ironjoe123

Dec 28, 2017
I think I did that right I tried to drop the file on the site but it said the file was to big so I put it on mega.

• Red Heart
Reactions: top_1404
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes