Unity Abandoned District-7: Cyberpunk stories [v.20201014] [KRVC]

DmiCorvus

Feb 3, 2019
LOGO.jpg

Overview:
The year is 2070. Not long ago, the dynamically developing world, after a series of incessant conflicts and pandemics, began to rapidly decline, burying the dreams of billions of people about a bright future.
Due to a significant reduction in funding for medicine, the government was forced to prematurely curtail the experimental medicine program and bring out of suspended animation many people infected with a dangerous artificially derived virus, waiting for a miracle, hoping for a vaccine.
Alas ... The miracle did not happen. Instead of a full-fledged vaccine, the government provided all awakened with the dangerous, poorly tested drug CP-9 - which only temporarily muffles the symptoms of the disease and prolongs life.
Realizing how dangerous the awakened infected people can be to society, it was decided to place them in abandoned cities, creating concentration areas in them.
You are one of the participants in the program, once a pious member of society and this day is the beginning of your new life. Welcome to your new home, District -7.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-14
Release Date: 2020-10-14
Developer: KRVC -
Censored: No
Version: v.20201014
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Troubleshooting:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg LOGO.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
May 20, 2019
Why do I feel like this is one of those Unity "concepts" that run like crap and have serious interface/texture/lighting problem?

Well, let's find out...

Edit: Okay, is not as bad as I imagine, it at least run decently and have no performance issue.
But seriously, this is one of those games that doesn't really like to tell you what to do...and it feels "asset af".
Like, everything looks like an asset that I've seen in other 1919 Unity cyberpunk games.
I have no problem with devs using assets, you gonna start somewhere...but those are just too commonly used.

Last edited:

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
not sure I ever want to touch this. I fear it might be just using a certain brand to sell or that it will be poorly made, or both.
"it might"? :ROFLMAO:

The Cyberpunk 2077 homage *cough* is as blatant as it gets. But if it is done good I am all for it. Keeping an eye on it.

DmiCorvus

Feb 3, 2019
Why do I feel like this is one of those Unity "concepts" that run like crap and have serious interface/texture/lighting problem?

Well, let's find out...
I dont like 3dcg games. But all do and it again, really why? Thousands of 3dcg project.... its really madness... But i not write it in 3dcg projects themes.:p

DmiCorvus

Feb 3, 2019
So how much content is there at this point? Estimated gameplay time? Or did you just drop it before finishing?
I dont know. You can customize your avatar, talking with npc, do one similar job, buy weapons, shoot somebody, listen music, maybe visit online, which usually empty. If you do it fast i think only 30 min. But i think its have really many work, and incomplite and bugs ofcouse, i do it alone.

May 20, 2019
So how much content is there at this point? Estimated gameplay time? Or did you just drop it before finishing?
Yeah...about that, I just download the game to confirm my suspicions, so I don't know.
That comment is mostly a "first impression" since I've seen many Unity Cyberpunk garbage here, I want to see is this another one of those...well, let's say at least this one doesn't feel like someone just cobbles some asset together and call it done.

Reactions: Anon21
May 20, 2019
I dont like 3dcg games. But all do and it again, really why? Thousands of 3dcg project.... its really madness... But i not write it in 3dcg projects themes.:p
I mean, just like 2DCG (aka Anime...mostly) they are way too much because it is either this or that, but at least 2DCG can come in different styles. While 3DCG is rather limit style wise...

But that is beside the point, what I mean is games like...hold on a sec...

Found it, this pile of garbage.

DmiCorvus

Feb 3, 2019
not sure I ever want to touch this. I fear it might be just using a certain brand to sell or that it will be poorly made, or both.
Maybe its strange, when i start this game development i think more about Gothic2 in future, not Cyberpunk, but yep its clickbait name. :D
If you mean sell - i am top seller, always minus and minus, you company need hire me if need very "effective manager".

Last edited:

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I downloaded it from Mega, unzipped it, tried to run it but it wanted to update so I let it update. But every time I try to launch the game it fails to launch.

DmiCorvus

Feb 3, 2019
I downloaded it from Mega, unzipped it, tried to run it but it wanted to update so I let it update. But every time I try to launch the game it fails to launch.
I not sure what your problem, if you have problems with Updater you can run game without it. \DC7\Game\District7.exe
I think this game need also Win64bit 8gb ram, and 960 GTX or similar.

Reactions: MAE356

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
Game doesn't launch. I can see it run in the task manager but thats it. I do have a 64 system and an nvdia rtx 2080 ti.