RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Good potential, very pretty, very interesting set up.

However, this feels like a jigsaw puzzle where you can't see the reference picture. 3 characters, choices on how those characters act, bits of their lives but no clear view on a central story or overarching plot.

It was good for a Demo to tease the audience, but the next release needs to be far more coherent.

Reactions: WastedTalent

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
Yea i could see this game being on a 2-3 yr development ill wait to play when that happens thats if he dosent get copyright for it by sony but im sure these devs doing these copycats knows the risks and in and outs before making them

Last edited:

215303j

It's glaring obvious by the comments who does and doesn't know what Detroit become Human is lmao.
Yeah. I'm in the second category (no clue at all).
For other who also have no clue:

Still, the story doesn't have a parody (=over-the-top comedy) vibe to it, in my opinion. Quite the opposite, it feels kind of heavy. I liked it, but if it is based on someone else's concept, then I hope it'll be original enough.

The premise however feels kind of universal. The concept of androids is well known and it would be interesting to explore androids in a sex-doll context, especially from the android's point of view, so why not?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leeduva

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
mmh... after playing it.. i dont know..

kind of nice, but the fact its basically a copy of DBH, i dont know... feel like dev lack imagination and went all into a copy of DBH as base and story.

can be good, but can also be terrible and crush hardly for multiples reasons..

- lack of assets about this that would fit in the DBH mood
- lack of imagination that will just lead to DBH with sex (wich is not a bad thing, but in same time, it fell like lazyness to just copy-paste)
- lack of imagination that would lead into something else than a story that already exist.

but meh, too early to say.

its nice, but in same time, its not great to me.

wait and see i guess... as for now, its basically DBH with a touch of sex.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GL dev.

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes