ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
From the reviews, it seems unnecessarily complex and all over the place. Hopefully the dev has something in mind or addresses this. Looks like it has great potential and a lot of work was put into it

seden

Aug 22, 2016
First step of the first investigation, the guy on the bed, dead. First clue.
"The damaged skin is consistent... His Hart was beating..."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hisfs

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
From the reviews, it seems unnecessarily complex and all over the place. Hopefully the dev has something in mind or addresses this. Looks like it has great potential and a lot of work was put into it
While playing, it isn't too complex, each chapter plays as a stand-alone short story, which may be expanded upon in some later chapter. We have yet to see whether and how the different stories come together in the long run.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Divergence: Beyond The Singularity [Ch.12] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.79GB
PC Compressed Size: 428MB - Mega - WorkUpload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know compression does not change scripts, but there's still an issue with this compressed file. The options script expects the font file "OpenSansRegular.ttf" to be found under the "game" directory but is in the "game/fonts" directory of the compressed zip. Resolution: copy file from "game/fonts" and paste into "game" and all runs normal, otherwise throws error. Just letting you know. Regards.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod.....something wicked this way comes

Have to admit, this title is a bit of a bitch to mod with it's rather whack scripting and overload of imagebuttons, but I have it down as a sideproject as directly requested of me by a site member. It's all just draft at the moment, the choice guide (walkthrough) uses mouse-overs currently. The user also requested a proper gallery but I'm still mapping everything out first (including stats and such). Here's a few teasers for what it's worth:

screenshot0003.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
Great renders aside, the story is not big enough to accommodate 4+ protags. Together with the multiple sidestories it is just a disjointed mess where none of the storylines nor characters get air to breath.

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
Hello everyone I have such a problem do you happen to know how to pass it?
Adam King and Lewis Young : 327 passaic street is in both their specs... (also date/time is same)
Select these 2 then click investigation/check button or something like that

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
How do I get hold of the DEV, I don't want to become a supporter right now, but have some questions.
Also, when I go to save it's always at the point of when I started the game and I have to go forward till I find an empty spot :cautious:

Last edited:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Taking a look at this again after my last look in May 2020. My first thoughts were: oh great.... another dev who insists on using renpy.pauses with hard=True

While fixing all of that bs, I notice they turned off config.developer, not in options.rpy, but in the first story script "xscripts/script a1.rpy". So I flipped that back on and explicitly set config.console in options.rpy just to spite them. While in there, I noticed they default the game to fullscreen which triggers me as well, so that got turned off. They also explicitly set the fullscreen asshattery in the first story game script a1 so that all got flipped off with extreme prejudice. That includes the bs where they try to turn it back on again in the splashscreen EVEN THOUGH i TURNED IT OFF! Oh and they tried to pull out the escape key from the keymap in there as well so that got stubbed right out. In screens they tried to map it to the main menu screen so I put that over on the F1 function button instead.

Dev.... Do not even pretend to "know what's best" for your users. At least you haven't done the teletype text crap with the cps settings or tried to block rollbacks everywhere

If you don't want to put up with this crap either, extract the attached zip to your game folder. It will overwrite files in there and in the xscripts subfolder.

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Wow. Usually I get pissed because games get five-star reviews, when the review itself goes on and on about the weaknesses of the game, but this time there is a one-star review, where reading the review, you clearly realize, even by the reviewers' own standards a one-star review made no sense.

• Angry
Reactions: Voxxxer

Vuljin

Sep 16, 2018
one of best games out there. I enjoyed it allot. Keep up the good work, cant wait for the next update!

Reactions: TommyTuba
3.50 star(s) 35 Votes