vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
it's a puzzle game
Hmmm.... i can only remember 2 "puzzles" ingame ; 1 you needed to match wave patterns to shown colums (fairly easy) and the other you needed to link 2 files with the same address or name and time, from 4 rows of data (and effectively the 4th row was useless anyway so allthough perhaps somewhat unclear it wasn't really undoable and solution must be in this thread atleast once or twice)
Perhaps i selected "no puzzles" at start, i dunno, but either way it's been a long time since i did any puzzles in this game...

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
who is this ??
Its just one scene with a futa android.

Edit: Small review. This game is more like watching a tv series that following the story of the main android girl. Like a lot of stuff is happening at the same time with a lot of character that we can control. Great graphics and an interesting plot.

Last edited:

jufot

May 15, 2021
Chapter 15 is out! From :

Hey everyone!

Chapter 15 is here, as Early Access! As per usual, you'll find some notes and the download links below.

NOTES: As previously stated in earlier posts, Chapter 15 is the last chapter in Part 1, and the next chapter will start Part 2, in a separate build, to combat the ever increasing file sizes. If you've missed out on this topic regarding splitting the game into parts, you can read all about it by .

As such, this chapter has a little bit of a special ending to it, narratively speaking.
The build also includes a transitioning screen, once you reach the end. It'll be very self explanatory, with the instructions. Which basically just say, save this screen, and load it in Part 2, when the next chapter is out. You'll see.

The chapter focuses on the characters from the first three introduction chapters, so it's kind of fitting to have this as the "end" of Part 1.

OTHER NOTES:

- The "REJECT" option from Chapter 14 is functioning now, if you'd like to take that route.

- The next release (Chapter 16) will bring an update to both the Part 1 and Part 2 builds, where the save/load section will be divided into 'Part 1' and 'Part 2'.
So that it's easier to organize which save files belong to which Part. And you don't have to rely on remembering or the thumbnails alone.
You could cross save, if you wanted, but that'd kinda defeat the purpose. :)

I hope you'll like Chapter 15!
As always, thank you so much for the support!

Take care!
And here's a little teaser screenshot from me to encourage people to subscribe to the dev's Patreon ;)

1642017650979.png

Last edited:

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
Note that so far I played until chapter 10.
I read some reviews and the two main complaints were the minigames and the 'multiple MC's'.

I think the latest version doesn't have the reviewed annoying minigames (during sex-scenes) anymore. At least I did not encounter them.
The story still has multiple viewpoints from main characters so if you do not like that it's best you skip this VN. To me that's what makes it interesting compared to other games/VNs.
Also I think models and renders are very good. Animations on the other hand could improve more to be honest.
Obviously I will keep following this thread.

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes