Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
i do would like the game if..
-there are no mini games and puzzles, because it kills the mood hard and i get errors from it
-game breaking in two part, because it causes mostly errors
-if i could play without errors

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
how much futa is in the game?
Well if your in, for now i cna tell there s only one scene with girl and a really beautiful futa (and maybe one of the most realistic and georgeous one and they are really few, same 100 % futa game are very bullshit about the protagonist (as space mars, or innergrows for some caractere s and many other that s why i didn t play it) i mean not with an outrageous dick and unrealsitik body come from from nowere..)

And i hope one day a dev s do a reall game with real futa caractere / protagonist like this

you ll find it in 1 part when you reached the mini game of match people smae hours and streets them when you got appointement from the door you ve got two hours to choose (choose 10 pm if i remeber wel) when you are receive by a beautiful woman, and she s friend a wonderful suprise.. I hope dev put many some scene like this !! and yes give the choice for somebody don t like this way...

Reactions: Dark_Moustache

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Does anyone perchance have a fully completed save with the persistence file for the end of chapter 15 from part 1?

Dec 23, 2017
Well if your in, for now i cna tell there s only one scene with girl and a really beautiful futa (and maybe one of the most realistic and georgeous one and they are really few, same 100 % futa game are very bullshit about the protagonist (as space mars, or innergrows for some caractere s and many other that s why i didn t play it) i mean not with an outrageous dick and unrealsitik body come from from nowere..)

And i hope one day a dev s do a reall game with real futa caractere / protagonist like this

you ll find it in 1 part when you reached the mini game of match people smae hours and streets them when you got appointement from the door you ve got two hours to choose (choose 10 pm if i remeber wel) when you are receive by a beautiful woman, and she s friend a wonderful suprise.. I hope dev put many some scene like this !! and yes give the choice for somebody don t like this way...
that's a lot more specific than I asked for, thank you, I guess I'll give it a shot

Vorgjine

Jul 16, 2022
Where can I delete the save games. The files don't work and the New Story button doesn't appear in the game.

Oct 30, 2020
to me the game does not start. I also disabled the antivirus. the PC has recently been formatted, but once the exe starts, it does not start

Bernys95

Oct 13, 2017
Version 2 v0.18.1(public) is clearly an unfinished development release. The images (/game/images) are there for chapter 16 to 18! Only the "choice" images are missing. The script looks for images "a1_0x" so they are named by chapter (16_0x..17_0x..etc.) so.... I tried to rename the images ...... nothing to do, then copy a renamed file in the game folder. There I had the game start!!! But from the first choice... the script crashes. Too bad, I would have liked to continue but I'm not a Ren'Py pro.

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
hang and crash due to out of memory error... 10GB RAM installed... no problem with games that are really RAM consumer...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/a16_213.webp'>:
error: Out of memory

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "<myGamesDirectory>\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.18.1(public)-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "<myGamesDirectory>\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.18.1(public)-pc\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
    run(restart)
  File "<myGamesDirectory>\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.18.1(public)-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "<myGamesDirectory>\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.18.1(public)-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 889, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "xscripts/script a16.rpyc", line 727, in script
  File "xscripts/script a16.rpyc", line 727, in script
  File "<myGamesDirectory>\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.18.1(public)-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 690, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "<myGamesDirectory>\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.18.1(public)-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1316, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "<myGamesDirectory>\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.18.1(public)-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1131, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "<myGamesDirectory>\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.18.1(public)-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "<myGamesDirectory>\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.18.1(public)-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "<myGamesDirectory>\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.18.1(public)-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "<myGamesDirectory>\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.18.1(public)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "<myGamesDirectory>\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.18.1(public)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3171, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "<myGamesDirectory>\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.18.1(public)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2083, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "<myGamesDirectory>\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.18.1(public)-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "<myGamesDirectory>\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.18.1(public)-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "<myGamesDirectory>\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.18.1(public)-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "<myGamesDirectory>\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.18.1(public)-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "<myGamesDirectory>\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.18.1(public)-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "<myGamesDirectory>\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.18.1(public)-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "<myGamesDirectory>\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.18.1(public)-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "<myGamesDirectory>\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.18.1(public)-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 164, in load_image
    rv = copy_surface_unscaled(surf)
  File "<myGamesDirectory>\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.18.1(public)-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 129, in copy_surface
    rv = surface_unscaled(surf.get_size(), alpha)
  File "<myGamesDirectory>\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.18.1(public)-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 118, in surface
    surf = Surface((width + 4, height + 4), 0, sample)
  File "src/pygame_sdl2/surface.pyx", line 164, in pygame_sdl2.surface.Surface.__init__
error: Out of memory

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Divergence
Sun Aug 28 15:19:52 2022

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
From what I remember one female character you play as has sex with a guy and is in a romantic relationship with him and he sleeps around on her and you can't seem to do anything about it like take him out. The other female character either has sex with a guy or interacts with that guy in some sexual manner. There's a male character who seems to have a potential female love interest but there's no actual lesbian character you can play as. If there's going to be a futa protagonist in the game I hope they solely interact with women in a sexual and romantic manner.

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
As engaging as the story is and how beautiful the characters are, the poor "transition save" from Part 1 to Part 2 ruins the entire experience. The claim that this is to make the game more manageable from a "size" perspective, ignores the fact that if it is unplayable from the save required from Part 1 to start Part 2, makes anything enjoyable seem so much less.

You want people to support your projects - make them worth the money being paid. I will no longer subscribe to a creator that can't produce a ren'py game/VN that has such a horrible process for transitioning from one part to another...

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes