philler

Mar 27, 2019
I get this error when i want to continiue from Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-v0.15.0
See attach file.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I was going to try this out as it looked interesting but before I invested too much time I started reading the forums. I'm not going to waste my time. Multiple protagonists has ruined every story I tried. I don't mind being able to choose between more than 1 but switching between different one's just keeps me from being able to be immersed in the character. I wish you well with your project.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
JUST when I was hoping for a VIRTUAL Novel I end up with another Kinetic one instead.
Virtual would be responsible for one's own choices.
Kinetic is just following the story along believing you HAVE any sort of choice.
The dialog remains the same with any and EVERY choice with VERY little variation.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: parceload and RNDM

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
JUST when I was hoping for a VIRTUAL Novel I end up with another Kinetic one instead.
Kinetic is just following the story along believing you HAVE any sort of choice.
The dialog remains the same with any and EVERY choice with VERY little variation.
Dang boi, you sure got your terminology *badly* wrong.

matt2c2

Jan 26, 2018
you got that literally backwards, but ok

Jun 28, 2018
You can play part 2 but only up to part 18.1 if you use the mod on page 1 and follow the instructions. Unfortunately I see no way to play the 19.1 part, as you have to remove the mod and overwrite the game with the original files, which brings back the not loading any pictures and error on startup. No dev should have let this sit in this state as long as it has.

Sep 16, 2019
You can play part 2 but only up to part 18.1 if you use the mod on page 1 and follow the instructions. Unfortunately I see no way to play the 19.1 part, as you have to remove the mod and overwrite the game with the original files, which brings back the not loading any pictures and error on startup. No dev should have let this sit in this state as long as it has.
The game dev didn't create the mod, that was done by an independent modder and has nothing to do with the dev. Maybe if you reach out to the modder and ask nicely, they might update their mod to 19.1.

Jun 28, 2018
Maybe if you read what I wrote, you would have a reply that made sense... " You can play part 2 but only up to part 18.1 if you use the mod on page 1 and follow the instructions " <--Outside of doing that, part 2 does not work at all, WITHOUT the mod. The problem is with the game and not the mod. It would be nice if the mod was updated to current, but it's the holidays and I wouldn't bug them for something so trivial.

WCKD_FOX

Mar 21, 2019
Chapter 20 is available on the dev's .
And for those who might be interested, I updated the French version to chapter 20 as well. You can find it on this link.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
DivergenceBeyondTheSingularity-P2-0.20.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: JasonJemodah

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
DivergenceBeyondTheSingularity-P2-0.20.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Change log?

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
There's just a bunch of image not found errors when i try and load a save from part 1
Same here:

1674826547490.png

Actually I'm pretty sure I'm loading a save from part 2. Just checked, yes for sure.

Re-ran game after downloading from Part 2 save screen and the game ran for a while but froze during the threesome scene. This game has some issues, I think.

Last edited:

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Saw this game. Tried looking at the overview to find out what it's about. Note that the overview comes straight off the dev's Patreon page.

So: it's set in the near future, because in the present we don't really have artificial intelligence and androids that fit into human society (i.e., mobile devices don't count).

That's it. That's all the overview tells me. After over 2 1/2 years of development, that's all the dev can tell us about the game. We don't know if it's a comedy, a mystery, a romance, a political thriller, or a ripoff of Michael Jackson's "Thriller".

If anyone here communicates with the dev directly, maybe one could suggest giving potential customers (while this is a pirate site, the exact same info is what's on his Patreon, as I said above) at least a vague clue as to the story? Not asking them to give everything away, but telling people a bit more than that it's set in the near future and has androids might actually attract new patrons....

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes