cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
part 2 content done and still say that skipping would be nice. based on ingame wt on ch6 i fubared 1st meeting of that patient but still femdroid copied that data on 2nd meeting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eosuede

Jun 13, 2019
Delete Part 2 folder - check
unzip Part 2 - check
Do not load any mods - check
Launch and load from this save - check

View attachment 2346373

Get MouseTooltip error - check
Click Ignore - game tries to start new Part 1 game but obviously can't
Click RollBack get different traceback

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Click RollBack again and game crashes

• Angry
Reactions: cxx

WCKD_FOX

Mar 21, 2019
If you want your save slot's back, you can download my translation mod. I edit the game files each time to have the same number of slots for the public version than the patreon version. You don't have to play in French since I put an option in the menu to play either French or English.

Or you can try the attached file.
View attachment screens.rpy
It's the one I edited, but without the languages options, so it should work without the edited images and stuff used by the FV. You just have to put it in the "game" folder.

Reactions: BiberonSZeta

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Afterdownloading pt 2 twice, I unpacked the zip file like I normally would, clicked continue in the menu screen, chose the transition save that was clearly pointed out at the end of chapter 15, and BAM I get a massive error screen, clicked ignore brings up a black screen saying image 1(a) isn't found, same with every corresponding image after.

I unpack the SECOND time I downloaded chapter 2 from a different server (Anonfiles, instead of my usual Mega where I have an account) and the SAME thing happens.
I saved pt 1 properly where it instructs me to do so, but now I cannot open chapter 2 beyond the initial warning screen.

All of this was one with fresh copies of chapter 2, no mods or alterations involved, though I used the mod for chapter 1, those files arent in the folder for chapter 2.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
All of this was one with fresh copies of chapter 2, no mods or alterations involved, though I used the mod for chapter 1, those files arent in the folder for chapter 2.
play ch1 w/o mod to get save for ch2, mod altered game a bit.

Reactions: 7empest5teele

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
play ch1 w/o mod to get save for ch2, mod altered game a bit.
I extracted a fresh copy of 1.5 went through the entire game once again without the mod, saved it at the end again, extracted a new copy of 2.0, continued and BAM the exact same issue.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I extracted a fresh copy of 1.5 went through the entire game once again without the mod, saved it at the end again, extracted a new copy of 2.0, continued and BAM the exact same issue.
well what i wrote worked for me. did you try copying that save to part 2 saves folder?

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
well what i wrote worked for me. did you try copying that save to part 2 saves folder?
Oh I am not blaming you for this not working, and didnt want for it to sound like I was.
I copied all saves from the first chapter folder into chapter 2s and same issue.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh I am not blaming you for this not working, and didnt want for it to sound like I was.
I copied all saves from the first chapter folder into chapter 2s and same issue.
post last save on part1 and i'll try.

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
Looks like dev has stopped making public release. v0.20.1 (chapter 20) was from august last year. No one in here has the newer version of the game?

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes