dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
I'm guessing not enough patrons?

Game would probably be more popular and attract more patrons if dev just focus on the first android and the detective.

Just because a 3A game can pull off complex interconnected story with many protagonists doesn't mean a parody of that game can pull it off too.

Last edited:

Nick_Rock90

Jan 24, 2018
I'm guessing not enough patrons?

Game would probably be more popular and attract more patrons if dev just focus on the first android and the detective.

Just because a 3A game can pull off complex interconnected story with many protagonists doesn't mean a parody of that game can pull it off too.
this, I would still be fascined with a game with 2 protagonist, at max 4, but more than that it would only trouble the devs more than the necessary, its really a shame what happened to this game, the graphics were great and maybe the strong point along the story

Reactions: Sombramain22

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
I was wondering why i havent seen this game around. Searched for it and "abandoned". That is a shame
Go tell that to the developer "COACHRIDDLA".
He no longer had enough contributors to continue a game that required a lot of money.
I also find it terrible because I really liked this game, knowing that we will never see the end leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. :cautious:

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Dang it, i wanted to try this one because i heard some good things but now that it's abandoned i kind of don't see the point

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes