cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
73MP3ST if you still want proper ch1 save then post so (and give proper no wt-mod save).

Looks like dev has stopped making public release. v0.20.1 (chapter 20) was from august last year. No one in here has the newer version of the game?
actually last update is even more old, mods just added ch2 on august.

zucite

May 22, 2019
Really enjoying this game. Just here to add another voice to those who wish it had a gallery option or mod. Otherwise keep up the great work.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Really enjoying this game. Just here to add another voice to those who wish it had a gallery option or mod. Otherwise keep up the great work.
last game post was march 18 and other post some hrs ago but no any kind of leaks or public versions.

harrydogs90

Mar 28, 2019
Had a flash of this game was wondering if there was any updates or what was going on with it? Dam fine game/story, be a bummer if it gets dumped, too many end before their time as it is.

WCKD_FOX

Mar 21, 2019
Had a flash of this game was wondering if there was any updates or what was going on with it? Dam fine game/story, be a bummer if it gets dumped, too many end before their time as it is.
The game is regulary updated. The dev is about to release chapter 25. But... there are two links on his patreon : one with patron's update, and one with public update (which has few chapters less). The thread here on f95 is updated with public release, since nobody seems to share a patron's link. And it's been a long time the dev hasn't updated the public link. So, wait and see, but the game is still ongoing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
still in devving, when next update unknown.

The thread here on f95 is updated with public release, since nobody seems to share a patron's link. And it's been a long time the dev hasn't updated the public link. So, wait and see, but the game is still ongoing.
and public releases are rare like you said.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I tried this for a bit. I like the music and atmosphere that the UI and overall presentation established, but the lack of text speed options or soft transitions between frames took away from it. Also no animation in the sexy scenes and also weird minigames during them is not a positive. Most importantly though, I just don't like playing as 20 different characters. Too many perspectives and different plot lines.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I tried this for a bit. I like the music and atmosphere that the UI and overall presentation established, but the lack of text speed options or soft transitions between frames took away from it. Also no animation in the sexy scenes and also weird minigames during them is not a positive. Most importantly though, I just don't like playing as 20 different characters. Too many perspectives and different plot lines.
well all plotlines are tied/will lead to bigger plot.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Gave it +1, it's weird that there is not leak for so long. Haven't played it yet but I like the premise and the visuals.
well this is story heavy so don't expect many sexscenes (there are few but mostly fembot-fembot and bit human-fembot).

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Damn... are we ever gonna get Chapter 25 on here? the latest post that was posted on the Devs Patreon was on May 28th, 2023 and it is for "Chapter 26 Early Access"

I just wanted to know if the game was ever coming to Steam. I want to play as an Android, and I love Detroit: Become Human.

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes