HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Yayyy looks like another high quality (CG wise atleast) game, hopefully it has good story and no game of thrones like ending...

But on a completely different sidenote...
I do wish for something of this quality and determination for 'fantasy setting' games, something like BeingADik,City of Dreams, Rockstar etc etc but in a fantasy setting not current times or sci-fi or futuristic..
Is it just me? Or anyone feel it too?

Troz3

Jan 25, 2020
Impressive models and renders. A bit incoherent in structure, and some glaring spelling errors detract from the overall impression. Hope both these can be fixed in future releases.

BIG H

Jun 15, 2017
Damn this game shows potential
very good rendering looking forward for the next update
keep up the good work

Robert Arctor

Nov 1, 2018
Fantastic render quality, modern figures.

Really polished UI, good sound effects. The main menu reminded me of Deus Ex, bonus points.

Writing is ok, I've seen much worse but I didn't get the impression that characters had really come to life with a distinct personality. In fairness there's not much of a story here, just three vignettes. The investigation was interesting, I liked the presentation - but the dialogue from the suited NPC seemed very informal and unprofessional for a crime scene. It's hard to make a character relatable and colloquial when they look like a faceless doll.

Mechanics - I have no idea what was going on in the erotic scene, except trial and error. That was no fun at all, at first sight. The conversation on the couch was more interesting, but you need to give the player more information about the tactics that will be used as a consequence of someone's actions, as well as the target's personality. For example, the word 'Touch' at the start of a conversation does not generally imply shoving one's hand down someone else's pants! Especially since the alternative is 'Kiss'. I was expecting something like a light touch on the forearm or the shoulder.

Reactions: TommyTuba

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
TFW you groove out to the music instead of playing the actual game. That Hip-hop beat before you play is FIRE!!!!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i feel like this is inspired by some other game ;) the idea is really nice tho and the quality looks really great! sadly i am more a fan of curvy girls that slim and flat ones :( but keep it up i bet some others will really enjoy this!

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I played this game and I have to say that the first line of the game kinda made me think that this was an Engrish type game. I me CRAETED? Really? Of course I went through the rest of the game. While I wasn't really looking for any more engrish, I did not find any that were really noticeable.

I was very impressed with the futuristic styling of the menus and with the music and the natural poses of the models. The renders were very good. I'm going to add this game to my list of ~130 other games (I lost count. :ROFLMAO: ) Looking forward to the next update.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I mean I like the story I'm just not into Multiple MC's. Maybe if it was just from a Male and/or Female "bot" point of view.

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes